Christian Membership organization seeking an individual experienced with database management, and a strong background with M/S SQL.
To participate in the planning, implementing and administering of computer and data processing systems. To provide data processing services for the CMDA local and field staff personnel.
- Maintain, secure, and administer SQL based iMIS and Blackbaud databases.
- Supervise contract programmers when needed.
- Generate mailings and data exports for CMDA staff as needed (data processing).
- Assist network administration team with workstation support during overflow situations.
- Assume technical duties of a webmaster in coordination with the Communications department.
Directly Responsible to:
1. Director of Information Technology.
FUNCTIONS MOST IMPACTED BY THIS POSITION:
- Data Processing and Internet Communications.
Minimum acceptable qualifications:
- Must embrace the goals and ethics of the CMDA mission, and have strong personal integrity.
- Aptitude for solving technical problems, as well as be a disciplined, self-starter.
- Must be a team player, and willing to work occasional long or odd hours to accomplish IT goals.
- Associate Computer Engineering or Computer Science degree or equivalent experience.
- Working knowledge of the Windows environment, internet working fundamentals and terms.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Strong skills querying and reporting from a Microsoft SQL database.
- Experience with Crystal Reports or similar report writing case tool, as well as Microsoft Excel.
Additional DESIRABLE Qualifications:
- Programming experience in C++, Pascal, Access Basic, or other high level language.
- Experience with Microsoft BackOffice suite, especially SQL server.
- Experience with HTML or web based case tools.
- Experience with iMIS association management system.
- Experience with Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge software.
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP WAN and LAN technologies / protocols.
- Experience with Microsoft Report Writer.
- Ability to set goals/priorities.
- Experience with Microsoft IIS.
Contact HumanResources@cmda.org to submit resume and request CMDA employment application.