David’s House Ministries (DHM), located in Grand Rapids, MI, exists to provide quality care and facilities for the developmentally disabled and traumatic brain-injured adults in a Christian environment and creating a program ministering to the whole person.
DHM is currently seeking an Associate Director that will work alongside the Director of Financial Development in raising monetary donations for DHM’s General Fund, Endowment Fund and program needs.
- Assist the Director of Financial Development in raising monetary donations (through grant requests, foundations, churches, corporations and individuals) for the DHM General Fund, Endowment Fund and program needs (i.e. Physical Therapy ,Day Programming,
- Initial duties are prioritized to focus on:
- Becoming well versed in the history, philosophy, and culture of David's House Ministries.
- Developing relationships with primary foundations and corporations and getting to know the key contacts.
- Developing relationships with key individual donors.
- Developing new relationships with local churches.
- Enhancing the "David's House Builders" development program.
- Assist the Director of Financial Development in the writing of grants.
- Must demonstrate a strong Christian faith evidenced by Christian virtues and continuous fellowship with and support of his/her local church. He/she must be above reproach in his/her personal, moral, and ethical conduct and above reproach in his/her personal
- Must have a passion for and a sincere desire to bless and help special needs men and women and their families.
- Must have a passion for and maintain spiritual integrity of ministry and agree to comply with and sign the DHM Statement of Faith.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
To request a full job description or to submit resume and cover letter please email