Salem Communications is the leading U. S. radio broadcaster targeting audiences interested in conservative NewsTalk and Christian and family-themed programming. We currently have a full time position available for a Payroll Supervisor in our corporate office in Camarillo.
- Maintain Paycom Database and compliance with federal and state laws.
- Process new hires and terminations and update employee records as applicable for rate changes, transfers, and leave of absence or comparable, etc.
- Assist with interface of time card information and update and reconcile third party data, such as 401k records, to ensure consistent data.
- Interact directly with managers based throughout the U.S. for all payroll related matters and work closely with accounting staff to accurately reconcile general ledger accounts timely.
- Assist with gathering data and preparing schedules for any audit associated with payroll records.
- Must have 5 years of payroll with multi-state and multi-FEIN experience.
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel.
- Working knowledge of multi-state and local tax issues
- Progressive experience with General Ledger Accounting systems, preferable Great Plains.
- Excellent customer service skills and work well with others.
- Must be extremely organized with a strong work ethic.
- Must have experience with processing bi-weekly and commission based payroll
- High level of analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and prioritize in order to meet deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience with IRS reporting requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent a must, degree is desirable.
Do not apply to this position if you do not have a minimum of 5 years in payroll.
Salem Communications offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefit package as well as 10 paid holidays and paid vacation.
Please visit our website for more information about Salem Communications at www.salem.cc
If you possess these qualifications and Salem Communications sounds like the company for you, please submit your cover letter with salary requirements and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax (805) 383-4353.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Chief Financial Officer (CFO)Serge
- Jenkintown, Pennsylvania
- October 14
Customer ServiceBayville Chemicals.net
- Deer Park, New York
- October 11
Senior Accounting ManagerTri Star Sports & Entertainment Group
- Nashville, Tennessee
- October 7
Accounting ManagerFirst Baptist Church Atlanta
- Atlanta, Georgia
- October 3
- Winchester, Virginia
- August 9
Salem Media Group
Salem Media Group is America’s leading radio broadcaster, Internet content provider, and magazine and book publisher targeting audiences interested in Christian and family-themed content and conservative values. In addition to its radio properties, Salem owns Salem Radio Network, which syndicates talk, news and music programming to approximately 2,000 affiliates; Salem Radio Representatives, a national radio advertising sales force; Salem Web Network, a leading Internet provider of Christian content and online streaming; and Salem Publ More...