Kingdom Come Training has an opening for an independent contractor to conduct training to equip faith ministry workers to raise financial partnerships. The training is done from home over live, interactive videoconferencing.
Qualifications of a KCT Trainer
- Experience in raising personal financial partnerships for ministry. (This is non-negotiable.)
- A personal relationship with Jesus and a solid commitment to obedience to His direction in your life.
- A secondary-degree education in Liberal Arts, Communications, Marketing or related fields.
- Hopefully, some formal Bible training. If not, we would require a history of personal Bible study and a deep commitment to scriptural principals.
- Experience in ministries like evangelism, discipleship, and church development
- Experience conducting interactive training with a minimum of lecture and with a primary emphasis on individual skill development through drill and practice.
- Someone who is teachable and willing to conduct training from a pre-developed training outline.
Please submit a resume with references.
Check out our website at: www.kingdomcometraining.com