This position will require travel as a consultant for Proje' Inc.
Candidates need not be from Humble, Houston or Texas. Candidates will be required to travel to the client sites Mon-Thurs (paid by the client) and will work from home on Friday. Client locations aren't assigned until after candidate has been interviewed by Proje.
Proje does not pay for relocation should candidates wish to move to where the client is located instead of traveling to the client
Our clients need a strong ICD-10 Program/Project Manager to lead their ICD-10 Program. Current responsibilities would include working with ICD-10 Assessments, Vendor and Provider Readiness, Issue and Risk mitigation to complete Business/Technical ICD-10 Approach. Review, organize, roadmap, and strategize with Executive Management to implement ICD-10 code sets.
Strong PM skill set necessary, ability to plan and manage workflows with Business & Technical Client Leadership. Project Status Reporting, Requirement gathering, experience managing ICD-10 Program strongly preferred. Must be able to lead Team of PM’s and BA’s, and other vendors.
Working closely with all departments, individual will assist with strategy, scoping, levels of effort involved, and will take the lead on the coordination and creation of the solutions for success. Individual is responsible for advising and guiding clients to an effective solution. Once a solution is defined, person must also be able to confidently convey their ideas to the client in a clear fashion with visual references & diagrams where appropriate. Create and deliver solutions presentation to Executive Leadership.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Oversee and monitor progress of multiple work-streams related to the project.
• Lead Strategy, Planning and, Issue/Risk Mitigation.
• Support client and Project Managers in developing effective solutions.
• Create visual references & diagrams, where appropriate to convey ideas and solutions to the client in a clear fashion.
• Review testing methodologies and application of proper testing methodologies to ensure quality.
• Identify and communicate risks and issues that may require changes to plans or scope.
• Organize and synthesize large amounts of information provided by stakeholders.
• Ensure implemented process improvements are documented and control documentation for traceability and future reuse.
• Ability to facilitate management and executive level meetings.
• Understand project/program needs among diverse colleagues in various departments (Claims, Medical Management, Enrollment & Billing, Sales & Marketing, IT, Business Process Improvement, etc.).
• Identify training needs and assist in the planning of training classes required to implement changes in business process and technical operations on peripheral systems.
• Evaluate and report project dependencies and impacts on multiple client projects.
• Create evaluation of work effort and resource planning and the development of an overall project schedule.
• Oversee all aspects of the project schedule throughout the SDLC life cycle, from initial kickoff through requirements analysis, design, testing and implementation phases for the project.
• Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
• Collaborate with the CIO, developers, and participating project Stakeholders to ensure the planned approach achieves approval.
• Work with Analytics to create a roadmap of tools and KPIs for the solution’s measurement of success.
• Assist with the assessment and vetting, of new technical/software partnerships.
Desired Skills & Experience
• Exchange Experience
• ICD-9 to ICD-10 Conversion
• Facets experience, preferably 5.01 R10.
• Minimum of 2 years in healthcare or at a health plan
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Staff Development CoordinatorCRISTA Ministries
- Seattle, Washington
- September 22
Gift Planning AdministratorNational Christian Foundation
- Alpharetta, Georgia
- September 21
Morning Star Church - FilmmakerVanderbloemen Search Group
- Dardenne Prairie, Missouri
- September 21
Institutional ResearchSUM Bible College & Theological Seminary
- Oakland, California
- September 15
Residential Counselor for Struggling TeensHeartlight Ministries
- Hallsville, Texas
- September 15
PeopleKeys® has developed a state-of-the-art, online, delivery system that provides instant access to the world’s most trusted behavioral assessment tools from anywhere in the world. Our customizable reports are available in multiple languages and can be used to unlock the potential in people, make informed hiring decisions, increase sales, reduce turnover and improve performance. More...