Sr. Accounts Payable Specialist
Salem Communications Corp. in Camarillo is the leading U.S. radio broadcaster targeting audiences interested in conservative NewsTalk and Christian and family-themed programming. We currently have a full time position available for a Sr. Accounts Payable
- Process invoices and check requests
- Review G/L coding for appropriateness
- Monitor T&E reports for compliance with policies
- Assist with 1099’s
- Monthly sales and use tax filings
- Resolve accounts payable issues with vendors
- Analyze and reconcile vendor accounts
- Provide excellent internal and external customer service and guidance
- Special projects as assigned
- 5 years of accounts payable experience in a public company
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Office
- High level of analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and prioritize in order to meet deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience with IRS reporting requirements
- Knowledge of Great Plains a plus
- High School Diploma or equivalent a must, degree is desirable.
Salem Communications offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefit package as well as 10 paid holidays and paid vacation.
Please visit our website for more information about Salem Communications at www.salem.cc
If you possess these qualifications and Salem Communications sounds like the company for you, please submit your cover letter with salary requirements and resume to email@example.com or fax (805) 383-4353.
Salem Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer.