Century Business Solutions (CBS) was founded by a management team of payment industry experts whose philosophy is to provide cutting edge payment processing technologies and the highest level of service to merchants nationwide. Forming a strategic
partnership with First Data Corp, the world's largest merchant acquirer, CBS represents one of the largest banks in the world, Wells Fargo & Co. (NYSE traded company).
Areas of Accountability:
This position will provide support to customers and the sales department by answering calls, submitting / processing paperwork, troubleshooting problems and maintaining accurate information within the company databases. Proficiency in data entry, monitoring
/ replying to emails, and essential phone skills required.
• Good verbal & written communication
• Maintain accurate records of all contacts and activities in the company's various databases
• Completion of customer support activities quickly and accurately
• Perform follow up activities on cases in a timely manner & ensure completion
• Work collaboratively with Senior Management, Sales Department, and Support Team members
• Submit paperwork related to new accounts as well as maintenance activities for existing customers
• Handling of Support Cases by obtaining reports, notifying customers, submission of paperwork for individual cases, and follow up to ensure
• Creation of new or revised email blast templates using Microsoft Expression
• Creation of Power Point presentations
• Build virtual account profiles on Internet Applications
• Insurance Experience a plus
Please email resume with complete job history for consideration and reference the job title.