Position Purpose: This person will be responsible for oversight of all areas related to Worship Arts for
weekend services and special events, as well as for shepherding a highly active team of staff and
volunteers, by helping them grow in their faith, knowledge of God, and reach into the lives of others
who still need to come to Christ in our community.
Primary Functions: (Note: This is meant to be a summary list of over-arching functions and should not
be considered an exhaustive list).
• Produce weekend worship services in collaboration with Lead Pastor.
• Collaborate with the Communications Coordinator to produce marketing and promotional
materials for sermon series and special events.
• Lead or empower others to deliver excellent worship during weekly services and special events
• Develop and oversee relevant employees and volunteers.
• Purchase and maintain appropriate equipment, systems, licensing, etc.
• Schedule techs for church-related events (funerals, weddings, etc.).
• Ensure proper training for those using Grace Church equipment (Lititz Christian, outside groups,
• Oversee spiritual development of volunteers and staff working under him.
• Help with selection and production of media related materials as well as dramas, stories to be
shared during our public services.
• Collaborate with others in the overall effort of branding and creating a culture of easy
recognition and access points through media and social networks for Grace Church.
• Help promote an overall culture in the church where worship transcends what happens on
Sunday morning and captures the heart of people for the glory of God as a by-product of living
• Plan and coordinate major outreach events using the arts and media to present the message of
Christ in fresh and creative ways to our community.
• Help with other pastoral duties as needed.
To apply, please go to www.meetgrace.org and click on "new to grace" and then "employment." Complete the application and email resume and application to Rachel Weaver at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Director of Youth, Family and Small Group MinistriesEagle River Presbyterian Church
- Avon, Colorado
- October 20
Christian Financial Radio/TV Co-HostPrivate Profile
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- October 19
General Secretary/Executive DirectorInternational Ministerial Fellowship
- Excelsior, Minnesota
- October 14
Executive Development Representative - HoustonThe Seed Company
- Houston, Texas
- October 12
Seasonal Processing Center Associate - Operation Christmas ChildSamaritan's Purse
- Charlotte, North Carolina
- October 12
http://www.meetgrace.org/welcome.php Throughout our 40 years of ministry, we have much to be thankful for. Through good times and difficult times, God has been faithful in leading Grace Church. We are grateful for God’s active work in our lives, as He prunes and refines us for His glory. It is through these seasons of life that we are made more and more like Him. As Christ followers, it is our calling to glorify and worship God and to make disciples for Him. We do this in the way we live, love, give and reach our world. As y More...