This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Teachers for K - 12
New Creations Chapel, Inc.
Richmond, Indiana, United States
Date Posted: 06/08/2012
Categories: Christian Teacher - Education
Job Type: Full-Time
New Creations Chapel (NCC) is a 42 year old, established ministry to teenagers. NCC is first a church located in Richmond, Indiana with mission projects of: a Christian Boarding School for teens, Christian School for grades K-12, NCC Ranch (an equestrian program) and a Camp. We are looking for individuals or husband/wife teams who are called to the ministry, have a passion for youth, and want to serve God in ministry. Staff is employed by NCC Church and New Creations becomes home church to all full time staff.
Our Mission Statement is as follows: Building Champions for: Christ, Education, Relationships, and the World! We try to meet the mission through the avenues of ministry listed above. We are also willing to expand the avenues of ministry to other areas that those who have a passion for a specific area can come and be able to pursue their passion here. Areas such as: music, dance, art, cooking, sports, aviation, recreations, missions, agriculture, etc.
Currently we are looking to fill the position of TEACHER:
1. Bachelor Degree minimum
2. Math and PE experience preferable
3. Versed in Core Subjects
This position allows you to work in our Christian school with either the boarding school students, who live here or the local students, who only go to school here. The students work on computers with the Switched on Schoolhouse Online curriculum. The position would entail helping the students with their schoolwork, maintaining order, paperwork, and any other thing the students or other staff need help with. This is a year round position. During the summer months a teacher may work in summer school, dormitories, fireworks fundraisers, recreational events, camp, etc.
New Creations is looking for qualified individuals who are interested in providing a high level of service in Christian ministry. You may visit our website at www.newcreationschapel.org. The benefits for a full time staff member include:
1. Individual health insurance is available for the full time employee after 90 days employment. It is available for the family if both husband and wife are employed full time by NCC.
2. Full cafeteria privileges.
3. Access to food bank when excess is available.
4. Full time staff receive paid holidays.* (New Year’s Day, Good Friday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day) *see Ministry Staff Handbook for details
5. Full time staff receive Christmas break* (December 23-January 1) as a paid time off. (Staff may be required to work). *See Ministry Staff Handbook for details.
6. Full time staff receive five days paid vacation after one year employment.
7. Full time staff receive ten days paid vacation after two years employment.
8. New Creations becomes your home church.
9. Housing is available.
10. All licensed or ordained ministers can have part of their salary as a housing allowance when it is approved through the trustee board. Decisions are made in July and December of each year. You must be a member of Faith Christian Fellowship International, which is our fellowship. After the first year of membership, staff receives a considerable discount on annual membership fees.
To apply for a position, please email at email@example.com and attach a cover letter and resume.