International Christian Concern (ICC) is a Washington DC area nonprofit (501 c3) devoted to providing assistance, advocacy, and awareness for the worldwide persecuted Christian Church. ICC is hiring two Regional Managers based in the Washington DC-area headquarters.
Regional Managers serve in support of ICC’s mission statement in reaching out to the persecuted Church worldwide.
Responsibilities primarily include international development, journalism, and project management. This is a full-time position.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor and post on the web daily persecution news in regards to your region.
- Writing: press releases, featured stories, newsletter articles.
- Participate in media interviews to highlight the needs of the Persecuted.
- Find and develop in-country partners and representatives.
- Initiate, manage, and report on projects to alleviate the suffering of persecution victims.
- International travel to your region two to three times per year to monitor persecution and projects, and to meet with representatives.
- Periodically work with ICC’s Advocacy Manager to advocate on behalf of persecuted Christians in the covered region.
Experience and Skills
- We have a strong preference for an individual with a strong Christian witness and history.
- Minimum of a Bachelor Degree is required.
- Strong international experience in sub-Saharan Africa, central Asia, or Southeast Asia.
- Project management experience (international project experience highly preferred).
- Excellent writer.
- Excellent multi-tasker.
- Self-starter with great networking skills.
- You realize that you work for a cause, so you don't mind putting in extra hours when needed.
- You want to make a difference in this world and you long for your work to have meaning.
- U.S. resident with U.S. citizenship or work visa.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary is offered at $35,000-$60,000/year, dependent on skills and experience.
- ICC's group hospitalization and dental benefits plan after the initial three calendar months of employment.
- Generous vacation, sick leave, and holiday schedule.
Please do not call ICC.
Send your cover letter, résumé, and contact information for three references to email@example.com.
Qualifying applicants will be contacted.