International Christian Concern (ICC) is a Washington DC area nonprofit (501 c3) devoted to providing assistance, advocacy, and awareness for the worldwide persecuted Christian Church. ICC is hiring two Regional Managers based in the Washington DC-area headquarters. Regional Managers serve in support of ICC’s mission statement in reaching out to the persecuted Church worldwide.
Responsibilities primarily include international development, journalism, and project management. This is a full-time position.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor and post on the web daily persecution news in regards to your region.
- Writing: press releases, featured stories, newsletter articles.
- Participate in media interviews to highlight the needs of the Persecuted.
- Find and develop in-country partners and representatives.
- Initiate, manage, and report on projects to alleviate the suffering of persecution victims.
- International travel to your region two to three times per year to monitor persecution and projects, and to meet with representatives.
- Periodically work with ICC’s Advocacy Manager to advocate on behalf of persecuted Christians in the covered region.
Experience and Skills
- We have a strong preference for an individual with a strong Christian witness and history.
- Minimum of a Bachelor Degree is required.
- Strong international experience in sub-Saharan Africa, central Asia, or Southeast Asia.
- Project management experience (international project experience highly preferred).
- Excellent writer.
- Excellent multi-tasker.
- Self-starter with great networking skills.
- You realize that you work for a cause, so you don't mind putting in extra hours when needed.
- You want to make a difference in this world and you long for your work to have meaning.
- U.S. resident with U.S. citizenship or work visa.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary is offered at $35,000-$60,000/year, dependent on skills and experience.
- ICC's group hospitalization and dental benefits plan after the initial three calendar months of employment.
- Generous vacation, sick leave, and holiday schedule.
Please do not call ICC.
Send your cover letter, résumé, and contact information for three references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Qualifying applicants will be contacted.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Gift Planning AdministratorNational Christian Foundation
- Alpharetta, Georgia
- September 21
Morning Star Church - FilmmakerVanderbloemen Search Group
- Dardenne Prairie, Missouri
- September 21
Institutional ResearchSUM Bible College & Theological Seminary
- Oakland, California
- September 15
Residential Counselor for Struggling TeensHeartlight Ministries
- Hallsville, Texas
- September 15
Child Care Worker/Mental Health ProfessionalLydia Home Association
- Chicago, Illinois
- September 14
International Christian Concern
ICC acts as a bridge between believers in free countries and believers in persecuted countries. This bridge carries encouragement, prayers and aid in while news, requests, and love flow back over the bridge. The bridge also allows for the voices and concerns of the persecuted to be heard by the Church so that we might move the rest of the world to action on their behalf. More...