Ron Hutchcraft Ministries, Inc., (RHM) is a fast-growing, 20-year old, non-profit ministry organization, focused on reaching the lost with the Good News of Jesus Christ. RHM is actively and prayerfully recruiting to fill the position of Donor Services Coordinator.
This position is responsible to develop, maintain, and improve the donor services information systems for Ron Hutchcraft Ministries, inc. This position reports to the Director of Ministry Relations.
- Oversee and maintain record and entry of all donations, resource requests, and all donor information changes and updates.
- Provide accurate, current, and timely receipts for every donation.
- Coordinate all donations with bookkeeping.
- Process and run specific reports based on donor giving.
- Provide accurate analysis of all donor giving.
- Understand and implement the requirements set forth by the IRS and Standard Accounting Practices.
- A mature and growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
- A strong grasp of information systems.
- A thorough knowledge of Microsoft Excel & Word
- 4 year degree is a plus.
- A passion to invest their life and talent in bringing people to Jesus.
We offer an excellent compensation and benefit plan.
This position requires daily on-site presence at the headquarters of Ron Hutchcraft Ministries, Harrison, AR.
Please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org