Regional Resource Development Director
If you are searching for stability, growth and wish to work in the non-profit world, come join the largest charitable organization in the nation! The Salvation Army has an outstanding career opportunity based in Morgantown, WV, for a Major Gifts professional
to expand their skills and grow with one of the oldest and most successful development programs in the United States.
- 3-5 years outside territorial sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or three years Major Gift fund-raising or a combination of
- Prior experience with a donor/contact management system preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- History of community service or volunteer work
- Experience developing and maintain strong professions relationships that helps “close the sale”
This position will raise funds to enable the Mission of The Salvation Army by aggressively developing and nurturing current and prospective donors including individuals, foundations and corporations in the assigned geographic, and will respond to inquiries
and communicate with donors, advisory organization members, Salvation Army staff and Officers in those cities. The incumbent will be responsible for designing, revising, and implementing a plan for every donor in their portfolio. There is required day and
overnight travel up to 40% of the time, primarily within the assigned region.
Candidates should recognize that The Salvation Army is a Church and be able to uphold the Mission of The Salvation Army. Candidates must also be able to verbalize a strong personal connection to the Mission of our organization.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. For consideration, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Equal Opportunity Employer