This position requires that the HR Project Assistant has a servant’s heart and strong relational skills with others, and at the same time, strong organizational skills. The individual is expected to coordinate a team of HR, Training, Intern, and Volunteer
professionals for the Vice President. The right candidate thrives in a fast-paced work environment and is detail-oriented while maintaining a positive and cooperative working relationship with others. Must be able to work hands on in video production, administration,
Project Management, or anything else that comes up. He/she is also responsible for assisting in and organizing management of the Human Resources Department with a high level of confidentiality.
- Manages overall coordination of strategic initiatives for the department.
- Assume ongoing administrative responsibility of the department in the absence of the Vice President of Human Resources
- Manages video production schedules and coordinates activities
- Gets involved in video editing and production
- Provide liaison between the Human Resource Department and City Team staff.
- Schedule appointments for the Vice President of Human Resources and ensure necessary resources are gathered for appointments.
- Responsible for the coordination of the Vice President of Human Resources commitments.
- As appropriate, prepare and maintain updates to CityTeam’s policy and procedure manuals as required.
- Participate in "hands on ministry" on an ongoing basis.
- Assist the Vice President in analysis of data and creation of materials (i.e. graphs, charts) to be used in Human Resource presentations.
- Manage the front desk coverage for the Reception area.
- Schedule and conduct monthly new staff celebrations.
- Responsible for coordinating and tracking performance evaluations and reviews.
- Assist in the scheduling of travel for Human Resources staff.
- Project Manage Human Resources sponsored events (e.g. picnic, staff holiday events).
- Overall responsibility for maintaining company p-files.
- Overall responsibility for maintaining Vice President of Human Resources files (complaints etc.).
- Prepare and maintain staff meeting agenda and minutes.
- Prepare reports for accounting and serve as liaison to Finance staff.
- Participate in staff performance evaluation process in a timely manner as requested by the Human Resources Department.
- Must have a personal and consistent relationship with Jesus Christ and be active in a local Christian fellowship.
- Must have compatible theology on major issues of CityTeam's statement of faith.
- Must be committed to serving God and the Body of Christ.
- Must have teachable spirit and be committed to team participation.
- Must enjoy working with people and be able to multi-task.
- Must be responsive and sensitive to others’ needs and be able to handle confidential data.
- Must have ability and proven skills in interpersonal relationships and conflict resolution.
- Proven skills and demonstrates abilities in the areas of: goal setting, staff motivation, and administration.
- Must have hands on experience with video production including shooting, editing and final product delivery.
- Training experience a plus.
- Must be an initiator and have a strong commitment toward accurate record keeping, procedures and documentation.
- Must have Project Management experience including exceptional organizational skills, ability to interface well in high exposure area.
- Educational requirement: B.A. or equivalent experience.
- Fast and accurate typing skills
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and properly manage frequent interruptions.
- Computer/word processing and Excel spreadsheet experience required.