This position requires that the HR Project Assistant has a servant’s heart and strong relational skills with others, and at the same time, strong organizational skills. The individual is expected to coordinate a team of HR, Training, Intern, and Volunteer professionals for the Vice President. The right candidate thrives in a fast-paced work environment and is detail-oriented while maintaining a positive and cooperative working relationship with others. Must be able to work hands on in video production, administration, Project Management, or anything else that comes up. He/she is also responsible for assisting in and organizing management of the Human Resources Department with a high level of confidentiality.
- Manages overall coordination of strategic initiatives for the department.
- Assume ongoing administrative responsibility of the department in the absence of the Vice President of Human Resources
- Manages video production schedules and coordinates activities
- Gets involved in video editing and production
- Provide liaison between the Human Resource Department and City Team staff.
- Schedule appointments for the Vice President of Human Resources and ensure necessary resources are gathered for appointments.
- Responsible for the coordination of the Vice President of Human Resources commitments.
- As appropriate, prepare and maintain updates to CityTeam’s policy and procedure manuals as required.
- Participate in "hands on ministry" on an ongoing basis.
- Assist the Vice President in analysis of data and creation of materials (i.e. graphs, charts) to be used in Human Resource presentations.
- Manage the front desk coverage for the Reception area.
- Schedule and conduct monthly new staff celebrations.
- Responsible for coordinating and tracking performance evaluations and reviews.
- Assist in the scheduling of travel for Human Resources staff.
- Project Manage Human Resources sponsored events (e.g. picnic, staff holiday events).
- Overall responsibility for maintaining company p-files.
- Overall responsibility for maintaining Vice President of Human Resources files (complaints etc.).
- Prepare and maintain staff meeting agenda and minutes.
- Prepare reports for accounting and serve as liaison to Finance staff.
- Participate in staff performance evaluation process in a timely manner as requested by the Human Resources Department.
- Must have a personal and consistent relationship with Jesus Christ and be active in a local Christian fellowship.
- Must have compatible theology on major issues of CityTeam's statement of faith.
- Must be committed to serving God and the Body of Christ.
- Must have teachable spirit and be committed to team participation.
- Must enjoy working with people and be able to multi-task.
- Must be responsive and sensitive to others’ needs and be able to handle confidential data.
- Must have ability and proven skills in interpersonal relationships and conflict resolution.
- Proven skills and demonstrates abilities in the areas of: goal setting, staff motivation, and administration.
- Must have hands on experience with video production including shooting, editing and final product delivery.
- Training experience a plus.
- Must be an initiator and have a strong commitment toward accurate record keeping, procedures and documentation.
- Must have Project Management experience including exceptional organizational skills, ability to interface well in high exposure area.
- Educational requirement: B.A. or equivalent experience.
- Fast and accurate typing skills
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and properly manage frequent interruptions.
- Computer/word processing and Excel spreadsheet experience required.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Document SpecialistFinancial Planning Ministry
- Irvine, California
- September 22
Administrative & Research Assistant-Momento DecisivoTurning Point
- Lakeside, California
- September 22
Gift Planning AdministratorNational Christian Foundation
- Alpharetta, Georgia
- September 21
Morning Star Church - FilmmakerVanderbloemen Search Group
- Dardenne Prairie, Missouri
- September 21
Executive Assistant to the CEOChildren of the Nations
- Silverdale, Washington
- September 20
Cityteam is a nondenominational Christian non-profit serving the poor, the homeless, and the lost in local communities in the United States and around the world. Since 1957, Cityteam has been serving people in extreme poverty and helping them transform their lives, their families and their communities where they live. Today with the help of volunteers and donors, Cityteam is impacting the lives of over 500,000 people each year just in the United States and helping hundreds of the thousands of lives in partnership with local leaders in 48 oth More...