The Well, a nonprofit organization whose mission is to help individuals, families and the community experience spiritual, emotional and physical healing and wellness through holistic Christ-centered care, seeks a full-time psychotherapist . The individual
will provide individual, family, and couples therapy as well as group workshops.
Provide psychotherapeutic services to clients, including diagnosis and assessment as well as development and implementation of treatment plans.
Incorporate holistic approach to client care. Involve other team members as appropriate, including Director of Soul Care and Spiritual Direction, clinicians, and service providers, to deliver optimal quality and level of client care depending on individual
Participate in development of enhanced client record keeping tools, such as comprehensive assessment.
Participate in development and implementation of policies such as fee for service adjustment / sliding fee scale.
Schedule hours to maintain optimal availability for client schedules.
Collect and process client fee for service payments during non-administrative staff hours.
Maintain working knowledge of and liaison with community agencies and resources.
Participate in staff in-service training and meetings.
Other related duties as assigned.
- A passion for the mission of The Well and for serving people who are hurting and need help
- Master’s degree in appropriate field
- Massachusetts mental health insurance provider credentials
- Three or more years of experience as a clinical social worker, marriage and family therapist or mental health counselor.
- Current Massachusetts LICSW, LMHC, LCSW, LMFT, or equivalent Massachusetts credentials
- Knowledge of and experience with mental health insurance systems required
- Experience with health care information systems and PC based office and spreadsheet applications preferred
The Well, A Center for Hope and Healing, is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
Weekend and evening hours occasionally in addition to normal work schedule.
To apply please send a letter of interest, resume and contact information for three professional references to:
The Well, A Center for Hope and Healing
232 Broad St.
Bridgewater, MA 02324