This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Back to the Bible
Lincoln, Nebraska, United States
Date Posted: 02/26/2009
Job Type: Full-Time
Web Developer (Full-time)
Do you have a high level of technical expertise with computer programming and would enjoy handling the details that go into drawing people to our organization through our Web site? Then we need YOU!
Back to the Bible is a worldwide Christian ministry dedicated to leading people into a dynamic relationship with Jesus Christ. The purpose of the Web Developer is to keep Back to the Bible’s Internet and Intranet up-to date, user friendly and in working order.
Major Responsibilities include:
• Designing and Developing software/web application
• System support of servers
• Maintaining current software/web applications
• Full life Cycle Development
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Programming, Computer Engineering or equivalent;
• One or more years of direct job experience in web design and development;
• Familiar with a variety of SDLC practices and procedures.
• Requires experience in the planning, design, development, installation, modification, and maintenance of Internet/intranet application technology platforms
• Knowledge in Browser Compatibility and HTML/CSS bug avoidance
• Must have the ability to learn and adapt to multiple programming languages;
• Must have atleast 1+ years of working experience with: HTML, Perl, PHP, MySQL;
• 1+ years experience with open source CMS technologies like Joomla, Drupal, Wordpress etc.,: WindowsNT, Linux, Apache Web server, Dreamweaver, Flash with Action Script 2.0/3.0 and Flex is a plus, Photoshop, Illustrator.
For more information about Back to the Bible call us at 800-759-6655 or apply online at www.backtothebible.org.