This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Ministry Performance Analyst
Christian Care Ministry
Melbourne, Florida, United States
Date Posted: 02/25/2009
Categories: Health Care
Job Type: Full-Time
The Ministry Performance Analyst is responsible for supporting Christian Care Ministrys analytical activity in regards to its medical bill sharing ministry called Medi-Share. Primary responsibility will be to support the Director of Quality by providing proactive analysis and data mining capabilities requested by executive management and operational leaders, with a special focus on supporting the analytical and performance engineering needs of the organizations sales and marketing functions. We are looking for a candidate who possesses excellent skills and has a passion for understanding and applying the data in a manner that will produce processes improvements and cost savings.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Build & maintain key tracking/monitoring tools on a daily/weekly/monthly basis to ensure accurate and timely information is available to operational leaders
• Performs financial, operational and competitive analysis utilizing various valuation models and techniques
• Leverage emerging technology to enhance processes, streamline delivery and reduce timelines.
• Understand uses and limitations of data infrastructure and champion enhancements to data management processes
• Proactively seek out ways of report on key indicators and trends that will have ministry impact, using financial and market analyses to anticipate future trends accurately.
• Generate standardized, accurate weekly/monthly reports.
• Propose and development process enhancements that engineer greater performance and predictability into operational functions ( with an emphasis in sales & marketing)
• Assist in generating annual cost savings, process improvements and/or revenue enhancements