Remarkable companies have remarkable people. It is our job at FireSeeds to tell the stories of these companies and connect them to those remarkable people. We discover multiplying leaders - someone whose personal mission is to impact others in and through
We are recruiting a VP of Client Experience who wants to leave a legacy with one of our remarkable companies. The
VP of Client Experience will help create a remarkable experience for our client’s customers from the time they sign on to build a new home until they finally walk through the threshold of their new home. Performance is measured through
the growth of the number and percentage of “Raving Fan” customers who choose to refer others to our client.
To Apply Click: www.fireseeds.com/contact/candidates
Our client exists to create new home communities that enhance the lives of their customers. They hold integrity and genuine concern for the customer as irreplaceable and fundamental values within their company.
Company Began: 1998
Growth: 107 Full Time employees and $130 Million in Revenue for 2013
Core Business: Single Family Home Building/ Design and Development
Our Client brings integrity and a true customer focus to the home buying experience for a potential customer.
Company Culture in One Word: Adaptive
- Oversee 8 New Home Consultants (NHC) and 3 Interior Designers.
- Maintain communication between NHCs, designers and customers, which means all of the prepared scripts for customer interactions
- Responsible customer experience before, during and after the sale
- Resolve any issues that arrive within the appropriate departments surrounding customer experience
- Solving customer issues that cannot be resolved by the NHCs
- Empowered to make big decisions that positively affect customers
- Totally own and represent the perspective of the customer for our client- be their eyes and ears!
- Be creative and “own” the creation of events for new prospects alongside the Chief Marketing Officer
To Apply Click:www.fireseeds.com/contact/candidates
Core Competencies for the Position:
- Customer Focus - Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes
and maintains effective relationships with customers and gain their trust and respect.
- Listening - Practices attentive and active listening; has the patience to hear people out; can accurately restate the opinions of others even when he/she disagrees.
- Interpersonal Savvy - Relates well to all kinds of people - up, down and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can defuse even
high-tension situations comfortably.
- Time Management - Uses his/her time effectively and efficiently; values time; concentrates his/her efforts on the more important priorities; gets more done in less time than others; can attend to a broader range of activities.
- Composure - Is cool under pressure; does not become defensive or irritated when times are tough; is considered mature; can be counted on to hold things together during tough times; can handle stress; is not knocked off balance by the unexpected;
doesn’t show frustration when resisted or blocked; is a settling influence in a crisis.
- Directing Others - Is good at establishing clear directions; sets stretching objectives; distributes the workload appropriately; lays out work in a well-planned and organized manner; maintains two-way dialogue with others on work and results;
brings out the best in people; is a clear communicator.
- Approachability - Is easy to approach and talk to; spends the extra effort to put others at ease; can be warm, pleasant and gracious; is sensitive to and patient with the interpersonal anxieties of others; builds rapport well; is a good
listener; is an early knower, getting information and incomplete information in time to do something about it.
- Managerial Courage - Doesn’t hold back anything that needs to be said; provides current, direct, complete, and “actionable” positive and corrective feedback to others; lets people now where they stand; faces up to people problems on any
person or situation (not including direct reports) quickly and directly; is not afraid to take negative action when necessary.
- Managing Diversity - Manages all kind and classes of people equitably; deals effectively with all races, nationalities, cultures, disabilities, ages and both sexes; hires variety and diversity without regard to class; supports equal and
fair treatment and opportunity for all.
- Peer Relationships - can quickly find common ground and solve problems for the good of all; can represent his/her own interests and yet to be fair to other groups; can solve problems with peers with a minimum of noise; is seen as a team
player and is cooperative; easily gains trust and support of peers; encourages collaboration; can be candid with peers.
- College Degree Required
- Minimum 5 years creating an amazing customer service experience within an organization
- Event planning and organization experience
- $80,000-$100,000 Base (dependent on experience) plus Quarterly Bonuses
- 401k matching up to 3%
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Insurance plan options
- Employee home purchase discount opportunity earned after 18 months of employment
To Apply Click: www.fireseeds.com/contact/candidates
Recruiting Company: FireSeeds LLC, www.fireseeds.com