Chief Plant Operator participates in and leads Plant Operators in the performance of activities related to the operation and maintenance of a .5-million gallon/day surface water treatment facility, two treated water pumping, storage and
metering facilities, three sub-surface storage tanks, one raw water intake station, wastewater aeration track and two stabilization ponds; maintains associated pumps, lift stations, pits and piping; leads and evaluates work of Plant Operators; performs various
laboratory tests and analyses as required for effective operation of the facilities and distribution system; tracks, creates and submits required monthly and annual state reports; maintains internal training process for Jr. Plant Operators.
Education, Training, Experience:
Must possess a Class C Certification in Surface Water Production from the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality and must obtain Class B Certification within two years from date of employment. Must obtain Class D certification in Wastewater Treatment
from Texas Commission on Environmental Quality within one year, with intent on obtaining Class C Wastewater Certification within 3 years from date of employment.
- Class B Certification in Surface Water Production
- Class C Certification in Wastewater Treatment
• Must be agree with and be willing to sign IAA Statement of Faith and Mission/Vision Statement
• Must maintain active involvement in Christian service ministry of IAA
• Must have, or be able and willing to obtain, basic skills in plant automation controls
• Must possess basic computer skills
Closing Date: Open Until Filled