WATOTO CHILD CARE MINISTRIES
Hired By: US Executive Director
Accountable To: US Executive Director and International Sponsorship Director
- A follower of Jesus Christ, with a mature walk and consistent witness, maintaining a courteous and Christ-like attitude and outlook.
- Strong communication skills to interact effectively with staff and public.
- Ability to manage, maintain and update multiple databases.
- Ability to manage inventory.
- Ability to think analytically and strategically.
- Ability to manage staff.
- Strong computer skills; Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Knowledge of Blackbaud (database software) is helpful but training is available.
- Ability to travel occasionally (3-6 times per year)
The responsibilities will include but not necessarily limited to:
- · Be an advocate and ambassador for Watoto Child Care Ministries. Influence and challenge people to become involved with the ministries of Watoto.
- · Seek ways of generating more sponsors.
- Seek ways of improving communication with our sponsors and increasing sponsor retention.
- · Manage all Sponsorship activities in the US and South America including staffing
- Oversee (in conjunction with Communications Director) all communication with US and South American sponsors, including language translation.
- Manage annual Christmas update to sponsors.
- Oversee all phone calls, emails and written correspondence with sponsors with empathy, sensitivity and appreciation. Pray with sponsors as appropriate.
- Maintain and reconcile accurate sponsor records in WISE and Raisers Edge.
- Coordinate with US Office Manager regarding sponsorship internal processes and procedures to foster external effectiveness.
- Keep a thorough and complete inventory of all profiles that have been assigned to our office by the International Sponsorship Director.
- Process profiles of children/mothers/programs in need of sponsorship.
- Manage the follow-up process for sponsors who have missed gifts with sensitivity, attempting to retain them as committed sponsors.
- · Ensure that sponsorship materials and profile supply are available for tours, events, artists, and website or any venue where sponsorship is promoted.
- Collaborate with other Watoto regional office sponsorship departments regarding sponsorship matters and profile availability.
- Generate sponsorship reports as requested by Executive Director and/or International Sponsorship Director.
- Travel to and facilitate sponsorship at events and conferences
- Any other duties that may be assigned.
This position will be based out of our home office at 258 Crystal Grove Blvd, Lutz FL. This position may require work outside of regular office hours.
If interested in this position please contact the Executive Director Eugene Stutzman at