Reports to: Application Development and Support Manager
Analyzes and reports on collected data in order to positively impact inventory accuracy and product forecasting. Accountable for improvements to inventory transaction processes resulting in improved product availability, lower cost of inventory and increased
levels of efficiency in related areas.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1) Analyze, monitor, and report inventory accuracy rates and recommend changes that ensure ongoing inventory accuracy.
2) Analyze, monitor, and report on warehouse processes and recommend changes that increase process efficiency.
3) Analyze, monitor, and report inventory turnover performance and usage trends and recommend changes to make turnover rates more efficient.
4) Recommend buying strategies that support ideal turnover and meet usage demand using analyzed product lead time, usage trends and projected needs.
5) Plan and coordinate cycle counts by determining the best cycle period and prioritize what products should be counted during those periods, then report on differences found during counts.
6) Own and champion improvements to AiG’s Inventory Management System (IMS), providing training and verifying that the IMS is used appropriately.
7) Prepare and present periodically “State of the Inventory” reports for all inventory related statuses and activities, including usage/sales, spoilage, turnover, stock-out warnings, trend analyses and other long term performance reporting.
8) Coordinate and schedule full physical inventories as required, providing a post-inventory analysis report on discrepancies.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in warehouse operations with an emphasis in inventory management.
- Minimum of 3 years of business and analytical background
- Good understanding of inventory processes
- Advanced understanding of Excel
- Ability to analyze numbers
- Knowledge of Answers in Genesis and the IMS a plus
Items Needed for Possible Employment:
- How you heard about this position
- Salary Requirements
- Salvation Testimony
- Creation Belief Statement
- Confirmation of your agreement with the AiG Statement of Faith as found on our website
Please send, with cover letter, to: HR Department c/o Amanda Gall at