Are you interested in a part-time position that allows for flexible work hours? Schedules can be selected from a range of hours (6:00am to 4:00pm), M-F, and can range between 20 and 29 hours.
The Order Puller I (Part Time Regular) position is located in Siloam Springs, AR. This position will pull and pack customer orders utilizing approved procedures, meeting established quality and quantity standards. Perform any other related duties as required or assigned by manager.
This is an hourly position that offers flexible schedule within a range of hours from 6:00am to 4:00pm, M-F, located in Siloam Springs, AR. Relocation is not provided for this position. Starting salary will be $9.04 per hour. DaySpring offers the following benefits package. DaySpring is an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE. Principles only, please.
- Employee Savings Plan - 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off program (PTO) program
- Company-paid holidays (8 annually)
IMPORTANT APPLICATION INFO
Please take the following steps:
- Go to http://about.dayspring.com/corporate/employment/
- Click on “Job Openings” which will take you to the Hallmark Job Site.
- In the Job Search section, select “Siloam Springs” from the Facility Location dropdown and click “Search”.
- Click job number IRC133337 for this job – this will take you to the job description.
- Next, you will register in order to have an account (this one-time setup; it is beneficial just in case you want to apply for other jobs in the future).
- At the bottom of that page, select “Apply Now” to make formal application.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
DaySpring Cards, Inc
DaySpring Cards was born in a small commercial print shop in Covina, California, in 1971. The company was founded by four Christian men — Dean Kerns, Don Leetch, Russ Flint, and Roy Lessin. These men started DaySpring with a common vision, to make Christ known through the printed message. The first greeting card was created in the winter of that year. It was a Christmas card with the very simple but direct message, “When you get right down to it, the only thing that really matters is Jesus.” The public response to the card More...