This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Marketing and General Office
Grafton, Ohio, United States
Date Posted: 02/18/2009
Job Type: Contract
1. Can recognize an unique opportunity
2. Willing to invest time and effort
3. Ability to take risks
4. You will have to talk it over with the management team in order to fully understand this unusual opportunity.
5. The office is in Grafton, Ohio. You will need to be close enough to commute daily.
6. This opportunity is for someone who has the ability and training to be an executive assistant.
7. The person we are looking for will have abilities in the marketing, administrative and factory production areas.
8. The person we will hire will have proven and/or potential abilities in some of the four areas listed above
(#6 & #7) but not necessarily proven in all four in the beginning.
We are a sports-related company looking for someone to help with the initial start-up of our business. We are looking for someone to help with the initial marketing of our product to produce sales throughout the sports community.
We need someone able to perform basic administrative work using Microsoft Office to create documents in Word and Powerpoint; prepare mailing lists using Excel, and using the mail merge function. Our office is in Grafton, Ohio – approximately 30 miles southwest of Cleveland, OH.
The person we are looking for must be a self-starter; initially self-supporting and able to commute to Grafton daily. This may be an ideal situation for a parent of school-age children or an early retiree who could bring basic skills and have the potential to grow into a paid position of executive assistance to include marketing, administration and factory production. Our product is patent-pending and is currently in use by several sports’ teams in the Cleveland area.
As a company, we are committed to using a major portion of our profits to support Christian mission work world-wide with a special interest in aviation and have already established a charitable foundation for this purpose.
A Christian who shares this commitment would be an ideal candidate for our consideration.
This job description will not make complete sense to someone who has not yet interviewed with us. When we sit down with you, we will be able to make it totally clear what this opportunity is and what kind of assistance we are looking for.
Due to the expected growth of our company, we feel that the opportunity is virtually unlimited for the right person who can step in and help us now.
Please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail your resume to: R10 Systems, Ltd.
1017 Commerce Drive
Grafton., OH 44044