- Full-time position, 40 hours per week, available 2014.
- Coordinates and implements projects and promotions with responsibility for production of print, web, email and social media communications that are relevant to marketing, public relations, special events, advertising and fundraising.
- Writes and edits copy for a variety of uses. Upholds established brand standards. Maintains client and vendor relationships. Tracks results and prepares status reports on marketing efforts. Organizes preparation of proposals and presentations.
- Participates and works in cooperation with all aspects of integrated communications for Cahoots clients: account coordination, creative, strategy, production and fulfillment.
- Reports to the Vice President of Client Services.
- Demonstrates excellent ability in spoken and written communication.
- Is able to organize multiple projects concurrently to fulfill deadlines.
- Has solid computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Internet navigation and research, and email and calendar systems. Knowledge of project/customer database programs is a strong plus.
- Maintains current knowledge of common marketing practices and trends.
- Has a bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism or business, and 2-5 years of experience in a related field.
To apply for this position, please submit a packet that includes:
- Cover Letter: Describe your specific skills, experience and qualifications to fulfill the job description. Since a majority Cahoots clients are faith-based, please indicate how your interests and background are relevant to serving this nonprofit sector. Also specify your salary requirements.
- Résumé: List your employment, experience and education.
- Samples: Include at least 3 samples of relevant work you have produced. PDF documents and/or links to online content are acceptable.
Please submit Application materials by email to Info@CahootsInc.com. Include your name and “Client Services Coordinator position” in the subject line. Email is the only way applications will be accepted. Please do not use the web-based application system on this site. Applications are due November 29, 2013 but the position may be filled sooner if a qualified candidate is identified. No phone calls, please.
Officially, we’re an advertising agency. But we cover the full spectrum of marketing that integrates branding, fundraising, public relations and more.
We specialize in serving clients who represent hundreds of faith-based, civic, cultural, educational and humanitarian causes in Colorado
and around the world.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Work from Home-Member SpecialistAmeriplan
- Any City or State, FT & PT, Based out of, Texas
- September 27
Board Operator-Denver, COSalem Media Group
- Denver, Colorado
- September 23
Chief Development OfficerForgotten Children Worldwide
- Bluffton, Indiana
- September 21
Community Development Manager (Non-profit Outside Sales)Children of the Nations
- Seattle, Washington
- September 20
Overseas University English TeachersAcademics In Asia
- China, China
- September 7
Cahoots Communications Inc.
Uniting resources for a common cause. That’s the literal definition of Cahoots, but there’s actually nothing common about any cause. Which is exactly why we love what we do … figuring out how to best communicate the unique qualities of a cause, building up its brand and then encouraging like–minded people to actively support it with their time, talent and treasure. More...