Social Media Account Manager - KFIA / KKFS / KSAC / KTKZ
Sacramento, California, USA
Salem Communications (NASDAQ:SALM) is a leading U.S. radio broadcaster, Internet content provider, and magazine and book publisher targeting audiences interested in Christian and family-themed content and conservative values. In addition to its radio properties, Salem owns Salem Radio Network®, which syndicates talk, news and music programming to approximately 2,000 affiliates; Salem Radio Representatives™, a national radio advertising sales force; Salem Web Network™, a leading Internet provider of Christian content and online streaming; and Salem Publishing™, a leading publisher of Christian-themed magazines. The company owns and operates approximately 100 radio stations, including stations in 23 of the top 25 markets.
Salem Communications – Sacramento needs experienced Social Media Account Manager to serve the clients of our four stations: KFIA-AM710 (Christian Teaching & Talk), KKFS-FM103.9 “The Fish” (Contemporary Christian Music), KSAC-FM105.5 “Money 1055” (Business Talk), and KTKZ-AM1380 “The Answer” (News/Talk). Our Marketing Consultants are our “front-line” people and interact every day with our local advertisers. If you have a passion for sales and thrive in a high-activity, fast-paced, team-oriented sales position, enjoy sales and the sales environment, we want to talk with you.
- Daily management of all social media platforms for station clients with 1-4 posts across all platforms (content and case load depending on the business and contracts).
- Identify and sell new clients our social media consultative services.
- Weekly reports to clients to show progress.
- Train sales team on social media and assist them with selling the service to their clients.
- Work with station staff to promote client events and promotions, and attend events to post live to media platforms.
- Weekly research on the latest trends in social media.
- Act as a liaison between stations’ clients and social media followers.
- Create and post engaging, sharable content across all platforms to promote our clients and their promotions, events and community outreach.
- Engage in conversations with followers and respond to all inquiries on social sites.
- Create ways for users to connect to our clients to build a sense of community.
- Host training seminars for staff, clients and area businesses on social media topics.
- Create and sell marketing campaigns to local businesses.
Compensation: Determined & based on experience. Benefits & 401K provided.
- Bachelor’s degree in communication, Public Relations, advertising or related field and 3-5 years’ experience in a related field of work.
- Experience in all major social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Pinterest, Google+, YouTube, and professional blog sites.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator, as well as, basic video editing capabilities preferred.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and the ability to multi-task are a must.
- Supportive personality conducive to building rapport with new clients and sales team.
Please send resume’ to:
Mark Durkin, Director of Sales
Salem Communications – Sacramento
1425 River Park Drive, Suite520
Sacramento, CA 95815-4524
Salem Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Sound Mixer/EditorTurning Point
- Lakeside, California
- October 27
Regional Director, MidwestChildren's Hunger Fund
- Homewood, Illinois
- October 27
Sales and Marketing CoordinatorCRISTA Ministries
- Shoreline, Washington
- October 26
Board Operator- Miami, FLSalem Media Group
- Miami, Florida
- October 26
Work from Home-Member SpecialistAmeriplan
- Any City or State, FT & PT, Based out of, Texas
- October 26
Salem Media Group
Salem Media Group is America’s leading radio broadcaster, Internet content provider, and magazine and book publisher targeting audiences interested in Christian and family-themed content and conservative values. In addition to its radio properties, Salem owns Salem Radio Network, which syndicates talk, news and music programming to approximately 2,000 affiliates; Salem Radio Representatives, a national radio advertising sales force; Salem Web Network, a leading Internet provider of Christian content and online streaming; and Salem Publ More...