Knit-Rite, Inc., a well-established leading manufacturer of medical products for the prosthetic, orthotic, diabetic and home health industries has an immediate opening in our Kansas City facility for a Marketing & Social Media Specialist.
This position is responsible for executing social media initiatives and assisting with graphic design, promotions, and marketing strategies across multiple channels.
- Responsible for managing daily activity on social media outlets including writing daily posts, planning events, monitoring community conversations, cultivating partnerships, researching competitor presence, responding to messages, and reporting relevant
- Identify opportunities to integrate social media into the overall business strategy through analysis of social media trends and their impact on the brands.
- Provide tracking and metrics to communicate community activity to internal and external clients.
- Responsible for design of support graphics for social media outlets.
- Develop calendar for company blogs. Responsible for writing frequent posts in a tone that represents the brands and speaks to the primarily female target audience.
- Develop e-mail marketing campaign calendar for multiple brands.
- Assist in the design of marketing and sales materials including catalogs, brochures, ads, tradeshow graphics with strong attention to detail, accuracy and quality.
- Assist Marketing/Sales in research, design, and execution of marketing programs (i.e. sales promotions, new product announcements, mailings, email campaigns and affiliate marketing programs).
- Assist with owner’s 501-c-3 ministry Mainstream Bible Outreach Society in research, design, and execution of marketing outreach programs including graphic design, web support, social media, and administrative support for Christian evangelism outreach and
- Administrative support for Executives and Mainstream Bible Outreach Society.
- 4-Year Degree in graphic design, marketing, journalism, communications, or business.
- Strong understanding of social media including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, forums, and blogs.
- Proficiency in Mac-platform desktop publishing tools including Adobe Illustrator, PhotoShop, InDesign, Dreamweaver required. Adobe After Effects helpful.
- Knowledge of Magento web platform and HTML a plus.
- Independent self-starter; ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Posses strong project/time management skills with ability to handle multiple projects under rigorous deadline pressures.
- Strong knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Working familiarity with the Bible.
- Experience in Christian evangelism outreach helpful.
Please apply at http://www.knitrite.com/careers.html. Please provide salary requirements with resume.
Drug-free work environment
Knit-Rite, Inc. participates in E-Verify