Knit-Rite, Inc., a well-established leading manufacturer of medical products for the prosthetic, orthotic, diabetic and home health industries has an immediate opening in our Kansas City facility for a Marketing & Social Media Specialist.
This position is responsible for executing social media initiatives and assisting with graphic design, promotions, and marketing strategies across multiple channels.
- Responsible for managing daily activity on social media outlets including writing daily posts, planning events, monitoring community conversations, cultivating partnerships, researching competitor presence, responding to messages, and reporting relevant data.
- Identify opportunities to integrate social media into the overall business strategy through analysis of social media trends and their impact on the brands.
- Provide tracking and metrics to communicate community activity to internal and external clients.
- Responsible for design of support graphics for social media outlets.
- Develop calendar for company blogs. Responsible for writing frequent posts in a tone that represents the brands and speaks to the primarily female target audience.
- Develop e-mail marketing campaign calendar for multiple brands.
- Assist in the design of marketing and sales materials including catalogs, brochures, ads, tradeshow graphics with strong attention to detail, accuracy and quality.
- Assist Marketing/Sales in research, design, and execution of marketing programs (i.e. sales promotions, new product announcements, mailings, email campaigns and affiliate marketing programs).
- Assist with owner’s 501-c-3 ministry Mainstream Bible Outreach Society in research, design, and execution of marketing outreach programs including graphic design, web support, social media, and administrative support for Christian evangelism outreach and campaigns.
- Administrative support for Executives and Mainstream Bible Outreach Society.
- 4-Year Degree in graphic design, marketing, journalism, communications, or business.
- Strong understanding of social media including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, forums, and blogs.
- Proficiency in Mac-platform desktop publishing tools including Adobe Illustrator, PhotoShop, InDesign, Dreamweaver required. Adobe After Effects helpful.
- Knowledge of Magento web platform and HTML a plus.
- Independent self-starter; ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Posses strong project/time management skills with ability to handle multiple projects under rigorous deadline pressures.
- Strong knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Working familiarity with the Bible.
- Experience in Christian evangelism outreach helpful.
Please apply at http://www.knitrite.com/careers.html. Please provide salary requirements with resume.
Drug-free work environment
Knit-Rite, Inc. participates in E-Verify
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Work from Home-Member SpecialistAmeriplan
- Any City or State, FT & PT, Based out of, Texas
- September 27
Board Operator-Denver, COSalem Media Group
- Denver, Colorado
- September 23
Chief Development OfficerForgotten Children Worldwide
- Bluffton, Indiana
- September 21
Community Development Manager (Non-profit Outside Sales)Children of the Nations
- Seattle, Washington
- September 20
Overseas University English TeachersAcademics In Asia
- China, China
- September 7
Knit-Rite, Inc. is a leading designer, marketer, and manufacturer of innovative textiles for medical and consumer markets. For 90 years we have manufactured medical textile solutions that promote mobility, protection, and comfort. We remain committed to the continued research and development and manufacturing products with healthy benefits for a better quality of life. More...