The role of the Sr. Web Developer is to support and develop FCA’s web and mobile applications. The role requires technical architecture, development and integration of a variety of third party applications. He or she should have the ability to implement responsive websites, responsive web-based applications and even native mobile apps. A blend of technical “backend” development and an understanding of the front-end user implications is key. The Sr. Web Developer will help us launch "game-changing" digital assets impacting millions of athletes, coaches and volunteers along with over 1,000 staff around the world.
- Lead and document the architecture and technical design of websites, web services and applications based on requirements gathered in the project lifecycle
- Author code to enable Web and Windows functionality using the Microsoft.NET development framework
- Perform routine unit, quality assurance, regression and load tests to validate the readiness of internally and externally developed code for production
- Participate in the effort to upgrade/rewrite the applications to the latest .NET Framework technologies such as ASP.NET MVC, Web Services and WPF
- Identify code versioning software and implement it to store and manage code versions locally
- Assist in the design and development of relational database models
- Provide technical guidance within the solution delivery area and enforce standards for system architecture, code quality and collaborative team development
- Participate in buy vs. build analysis
- Ensure that proposed designs meet security and compliance guidelines
- Attend conferences, developer forums and training opportunities to ensure current technology trends are understood and applied within FCA.
Experience and Education Requirements
- Bachelors degree required
- Minimum of 8 years experience in designing and building applications and interfaces using the Microsoft development platform and familiarity with mobile development
- Experience with API integration
- Experience with cloud environments such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Windows Azure
- Experience in mobile development (including Xcode for iOS).
- Experience with other technologies such as classic PHP, MYSQL, ASP, COM+ and VB.NET
- Familiarity with mobile development tools for iOS and Android
- Experience in CRM 2011 development (including CRM SDK)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio
- Experience with donor-based databases and software
- Experience with development of web-based CMS platforms including Drupal, Wordpress and Bootstra
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ken Williams. (816) 892-1146
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.