The Coordinator should share a Christ-like servant leadership spirit while working with the AHG Staff, volunteers, youth members and general public. Assess the ongoing training needs of AHG paid staff, Area Team Volunteers, Registered Adult Leaders and AHG members. Develop new or update current training to meet the training needs of each position. Ensure that content material is up-to-date and delivery is user friendly. Develop methods to evaluate the effectiveness of individual courses and adjust training classes as necessary given evaluation feedback .
I. Specific Duties including, but not limited to:
- Develop and implement an annual plan regarding organization-wide courses which includes goals, tactics, deliverable dates, and owners. Continually assess and update the plan as situations arise.
- Design and use a set of metrics to measure the effectiveness and success of the training development and implementation initiative.
- Research and incorporate best methods for training delivery for a national audience, including the use of webinars, pod casts, videos, social media and online training.
- Ensure quality and effectiveness of all training through focus groups, pilots, and beta testing.
- Review all AHG training currently required or recommended by AHG.
- Develop and implement new Training in the area of Girl Leadership, Brand, Risk and Culture.
- Collaborate with national staff to implement quality tracking of girl and adult training.
- Manage production and curriculum development plan for volunteer training webinars.
- Manage AHG National Conference workshop development, curriculum, and production.
II. Staff Training
- Continually assess and address the training needs of the National Staff. Develop a strategic plan to review the training needs of all paid staff.
- Develop new or implement third-party training resources to meet the training needs of National Staff.
- Deliver train the trainer classes for Staff and Volunteers via Go to Meeting
III. Area Volunteer Training
- Work with the Area Support Service Coordinator to determine the training needs of Area Team positions.
- Assess the efficacy of current training for Area Volunteers.
- Develop effective training to meet the ongoing needs of leadership volunteers for the Area Team.
IV. Volunteer Training
- Assess the training needs of every volunteer position.
- Review and refresh current available training and update training to meet the needs for Troop Leadership.
- Develop new training as needed.
V. Girl Training
- Review the current girl leadership training available. Borrow from other organizations who do it well.
- Assist Program Manager in developing a training program to meet these needs to ensure a multi-level leadership development program.
- Assess the continuing needs and development of the Kelly Beerman Girl Leadership Institute.
- Passion for serving God in the AHG ministry.
- Agreement with and striving to live the AHG Statement of Faith.
- A four year college degree (or equivalency in experience, 4 years).
- Education or curriculum development experience. Recent experience in training development a plus.
- Ability to work in a self-directed environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of video editing software.
- Knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator a plus.
- Proficient in time management and organization, with attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent listening skills and desire to empower volunteers with appropriate tools.
- Knowledge of the AHG program a plus.
- Coaching and mentoring experience a plus.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
House Parent for Youth ShelterFairbanks Youth Advocates
- Fairbanks, Alaska
- December 7
K-12 Online Teachers (From Home) All Grades & SubjectsFreedomProject Academy
- Appleton, Wisconsin
- December 6
Native speaker in South KoreaVision Christian International School
- December 3
5 Kindergarten Teachers in ChinaAcademics In Asia
- China, China
- December 2
Entry Level Overseas University English TeachersAcademics In Asia
- China, China
- December 2
American Heritage Girls
American Heritage Girls is a faith-based leadership and character development program for girls ages 5-18. This non-profit organization offers badge programs, service projects, girl leadership opportunities and outdoor experiences to its members. American Heritage Girls has successfully served thousands of girls since its inception and will continue to do so long into the 21st century. More...