The Director of Accounting’s position is a multi-functional role. The ideal candidate will be proactive and team-oriented and possess superb analytical, team-building and communication skills.
- Manage month-end and year-end closing processes.
- Lead 10-K and 10-Q filings and footnote preparation.
- Review financial statements.
- Recommend and implement improvements to policies and procedures.
- Research accounting pronouncements and GAAP treatments and develop position papers.
- Coordinate annual audit and quarterly reviews.
- Assist with tax provision and tax compliance.
- Manage compliance of the Company’s internal control policies and procedures.
- Lead review of prior year Sarbanes-Oxley compliance work and assess opportunities for control rationalization.
- Drive the successful completion of control initiatives by closely coordinating with senior management, external consultants and business process owners.
- Work with external consultants to direct the implementation of Sarbanes Oxley Section 404 compliance and plan the nature, timing and extent of SOX related documentation and testing procedures at the entity, process, transaction or application levels.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting or Finance
- CPA with Big 4 or national public accounting experience
- 5+ years relevant industry experience
- Proficiency with Excel
- Client Service driven with excellent communication and relationship management skills
- Experience with Great Plains
- Recent and relevant SEC experience
TO APPLY: Please send resume to email@example.com. Be sure to include the job description in the subject line.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Work from Home-Member SpecialistAmeriplan
- Any City or State, FT & PT, Based out of, Texas
- October 26
Christian Financial Radio/TV Co-HostPrivate Profile
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- October 19
Chief Financial Officer (CFO)Serge
- Jenkintown, Pennsylvania
- October 14
Customer ServiceBayville Chemicals.net
- Deer Park, New York
- October 11
Senior Accounting ManagerTri Star Sports & Entertainment Group
- Nashville, Tennessee
- October 7
At Spark Networks, our mission is to create iconic, niche-focused brands that build and strengthen the communities they serve. We are a leading provider of community-focused services, including online personals communities for single adults that offer convenient and safe places to meet and, as a result, a unique opportunity to make special connections they may not have otherwise made. Many of these connections lead to long term relationships and—quite often—marriage. Our first community, JDate®, was established in a West Los Angeles condomi More...