- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Human Resources; Master’s degree a plus
- SPHR desirable
- Minimum of 8-10 years human resource experience including experience as a senior HR director.
- Demonstrated competency in core HR functions of recruiting and staffing, compensation and benefits, performance management, employee development and training, and employee relations.
- Exhibits strong interpersonal/teamwork skills in order to build effective relationships with employees and all levels of leadership.
- Possesses knowledge of federal and state laws pertaining to human resources practices and procedures.
- Exhibits a strong analytical and problem solving ability.
- Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills including strong listening skills.
- Exhibits strong organizational and multi-tasking skills in order to handle multiple, competing priorities and duties.
- Must be a self-starter, able to function independently.
- Must be able to function in a performance-based ministry environment.
- Strong Christian/Biblical beliefs with a heart of service and outreach
Are you a successful HR Director seeking a unique and gratifying experience that will impact the lives of people around the world?
We are a rapidly-growing, world-wide ministry based in Phoenix, AZ, seeking a highly experienced and successful Director of Human Resources to support our mission of bringing the Good News of Jesus to the Jew first and also to the nations around the world, touching them through missions, education, humanitarian aid and other programs. Our message reaches millions each week through a variety of media (Electronic, Web, Television, Print, etc.) as well as extensive personal interaction in many corners of the world.
The Director of Human Resources builds and implements strategies and programs to ensure the ministry’s ability to attract, select, train, develop, retain and motivate talented employees.
- Formulates and implements an HR strategy which reflects and supports the overall ministry plan
- Drives the recruitment, sourcing strategies, and selection for all new employees
- Partners with the CEO and COO in the assessment, selection, and development of key leadership
- Implements and maintains a Performance Management process, including performance evaluations, employee development, and performance improvement programs
- Directs the compensation management program, including job analysis and classification, annual market analysis, and updates to the salary structure
- Counsels CEO and all levels of management regarding human resource issues
- Ensures organizational conformation with applicable HR related regulations and statues as well as ministry procedures and policies
- Ensures new ministry employees are effectively integrated into the organization by facilitating a new hire orientation program
- Responsible for creation, maintenance, and adherence to HR policies and procedures as defined in the employee handbook
- Coordinates employee benefits programs with ministry leadership and providers
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS, PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME TO: HR@JEWISHVOICE.ORG.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Benefits & Compensation SpecialistWorldVenture
- Littleton, Colorado
- September 23
International Talent ManagementCRISTA Ministries
- Seattle, Washington
- September 21
Human Resources DirectorAspen Group
- Frankfort, Illinois
- September 7
Elementary School Teachers in China - Still Interviewing!Academics In Asia
- China, Not Assigned
- July 4
Jewish Voice Ministries International
Jewish Voice Ministries International is dedicated to proclaiming the Gospel of Yeshua (Jesus) to the Jew first and also to the Nations throughout the world. The Good News is proclaimed through television, media, international festival outreaches & medical clinics/humanitarian aid. This is followed by planting new, and strengthening existing congregations, to nurture and disciple new believers. We also partner with other ministries to establish and operate Messianic Jewish Bible Institutes(MJBI) to equip leadership for Jewish ministry. More...