Graphics & Print Production Specialist: There is an immediate opening in our Apopka location.
The environment is very fast-paced and deadline oriented. Ability to work independently as well as part of a team is a must. If you are energetic, creative and ready to have fun then Romine Printing is right for you. Come be a part of a growing company and
let your talents truly standout.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- High School Diploma. Bachelors Preferred
- The candidate must be highly experienced in InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Digital Printing background with both color and BW machines
- Bindery and finishing background
- Experience with mounting and finishing is preferred
- Color calibration experience
- Good communication skills
- An outgoing personality
- An eager and motivated attitude
- Excellent problem solving skills under a time pressure is absolutely necessary
- Planning and organizing, teamwork and follow up are essential.
Prefer experience on the following equipment:
Ricoh Pro C901s color copier.
Kodak DigiMaster 110EX BW copier.
Rhino-Tuff Coil Puncher and binder.
Duplo Folder model DF-1000.