Summary of Position:
Salem Communications Corporation seeks an Executive Assistant for the Vice President of National Program Development at the Corporate Office in Camarillo, CA. The Executive Assistant is responsible to the Department and its clients for providing a wide variety of advanced administrative support. The Executive Assistant will report directly to the executive. The focus is on proactively finding ways to creatively serve the National Ministries and taking ownership of tasks to free up the Vice President’s time.
- Ability to deal with sensitive and confidential information with diplomacy and discretion, as well as a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail and ability to work in a team environment.
- Prepare and edit complex documents; assist in data gathering, sorting and maintenance of records/files.
- Proactively organize and drive completion of various projects within the department.
- Handles all business travel arrangements and expense reports.
- Prepare and compose extensive Power Point presentations and Excel spreadsheets.
- Schedules appointments, manage multiple calendars, and coordinate onsite/offsite meetings and special conferences.
- Answer department phones and communicate effectively and in a professional manner with external and internal callers. A strong part of the Executive Assistant team, working with the other Executive Assistants to ensure adequate phone coverage, help other Executive Assistants to ensure all Salem Executive's needs are met.
- Performs other responsibilities and duties as assigned.
Desired Job Experience:
- Minimum 4 years working as an Executive Assistant for a senior level manager or executive.
- Advanced knowledge with MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint).
- Ability to work under pressure and with minimal supervision; must be well-organized and self-motivated.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and discern priorities.
- Demonstrates ability to respond quickly to shifting work priorities and rush deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to type 60 wpm.
Desired Education or Degree:
BS or BA Degree preferred, High School Diploma required
Salem Communications (NASDAQ:SALM) is a leading U.S. radio broadcaster, Internet content provider, and magazine and book publisher targeting audiences interested in Christian and family-themed content and conservative values. In addition to its radio properties, Salem owns Salem Radio Network®, which syndicates talk, news and music programming to approximately 2,000 affiliates; Salem Radio Representatives™, a national radio advertising sales force; Salem Web Network™, a leading Internet provider of Christian content and online streaming; and Salem Publishing™, a leading publisher of Christian-themed magazines. The company owns and operates approximately 100 radio stations, including stations in 23 of the top 25 markets.
If you possess these qualifications and Salem Communications sounds like the company for you, please submit your cover letter, salary requirements and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
or fax (805) 383-4353.
Salem Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Customer ServicePrivate Profile
- Stafford, Virginia
- December 9
Accounts Payable & Finance ClerkCityteam
- San Jose, California
- December 7
Needs ProcessorSamaritan Ministries International
- Peoria, Illinois
- December 7
Administrative Manager/Office ManagerNorthEast of the Well
- Santa Ana, California
- December 5
Business Teachers in Asia (No Teaching Experience Required)Academics In Asia
- China, China
- December 2
Salem Media Group
Salem Media Group is America’s leading radio broadcaster, Internet content provider, and magazine and book publisher targeting audiences interested in Christian and family-themed content and conservative values. In addition to its radio properties, Salem owns Salem Radio Network, which syndicates talk, news and music programming to approximately 2,000 affiliates; Salem Radio Representatives, a national radio advertising sales force; Salem Web Network, a leading Internet provider of Christian content and online streaming; and Salem Publ More...