Installs all audio, lighting, projection and related equipment serviced and maintained by Zeo Brothers, Inc. in an efficient and productive manner with no supervision or direction.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Follow all company and shop procedures including shipping, receiving, inventory, parts description, ordering, and distribution.
- Install and remove all types of audio, lighting, and projection equipment serviced by The Zeo Group. with no supervision both in the shop and in the field.
- Troubleshoot installation related problems and repair the problem to the point of pulling the defective unit for bench repair.
- Understand and follow construction techniques and required hardware used in installations.
- Be completely proficient with all required hand tools and small power tools necessary to accomplish assigned duties.
- Design and fabricate all special hardware required for custom installs.
- Participate in training programs for lower level installers and technicians.
- Contact customers and schedule installations with customers under minimum assistance and direction of the Installation Manager in accordance with shop and company policies.
- Assist management in developing, upgrading, and administrating an installation training and testing program.
- Interpret wiring diagrams and assist in the design and service of audio, lighting, and projection systems.
- Indirectly supervises 1 to 10 employees in Installation Department.
- Sub Contractors
- Note tool list
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Associate’s degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Minimum of 6 months employment with Zeo Brothers, Inc.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as schematics, CAD documents, blueprints, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to create CAD documents, write routine reports and correspondence. Proficient computer skills including advanced understanding of the internet. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Possession of a valid driver’s license from any state and the ability to receive a Pennsylvania State Driver’s License.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
A complete working knowledge of common hand tools and small power tools required to perform all required duties. A good working knowledge of installation test equipment such as a Fox & Hound and a DMM required to perform duties.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls and reach with hands and arms. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 100 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move more than 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee frequently works in high precarious places and in outside weather conditions and is frequently exposed to extreme cold, extreme heat, and risk of electrical shock. The employee occasionally works near moving mechanical parts and is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions and fumes or airborne particles. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
GROUP PROGRAM DIRECTORS NEEDED – Work from Home!AHLI
- Headquartered in Lancaster, Pennsylvania
- October 22
News Reporter-Greenville, SCSalem Media Group
- Greenville, South Carolina
- October 21
Sales Marketing Assistant-Glendale, CASalem Media Group
- Glendale, California
- October 21
Radio Sales Account Executive-Dallas, TXSalem Media Group
- Dallas, Texas
- October 19
WriterFirst Liberty Institute
- Plano, Texas
- October 19