The content curator will gather the most important, delightful, and inspiring faith-based lifestyle content from around the web. The candidate for this position needs a keen sense of voice, and a strong feeling for writing "clickable" headlines and copy.
This role will be responsible for monitoring trending stories and aggregate content around those topics. The curator will develop evergreen packages based on aggregated content for topics that are important to segments in this audience. The curator will evaluate and report on the performance of that content on the site, and optimize accordingly.
- Extensive expertise in scheduling, programming and evaluating content for the internet
- Specific experience creating compelling content for the Christian audience
- The ability to be effective when working in a remote location, which includes the ability to work autonomously while keeping stakeholders and team members informed on goals and direction
- An excitement and enthusiasm for delivering content experiences that delight the Christian audience
- A broad awareness of popular culture, news, and trending topics, and a driving need to stay on top of what’s going on in the world
- The propensity to take pride in seeing growing numbers of page views, fans, shares, and visitors, and the drive to work hard to see those numbers move
- Select best content on specific topics to deliver a satisfying experience of a given audience
- Write or rewrite headlines, and descriptive article summaries emphasizing clickablity and shareablity
- Select images to illustrate curated articles
- Monitor hot topics of the news cycle and social sharing world, quickly aggregate content on those topics
- Build web pages, and managing content in content management systems
- Report on successes and failure of content for different audience segments, optimize accordingly
- 5+ years of experience in managing content for web products
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience analyzing web traffic
- Experience working with the Christian audience, and specifically in the following categories: -Relationships -Family -Faith -Entertainment
TO APPPLY: Please send resume and writing samples/portfolios (perferrably with family, faith, or lifestyle relevance) to email@example.com
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Video ProducerChurch Initiative
- Wake Forest, North Carolina
- September 23
Overseas University English TeachersAcademics In Asia
- China, China
- September 7
Morning Star Church - Video ProductionVanderbloemen Search Group
- Dardenne Prairie, Missouri
- September 6
Elementary School Teachers in China - Still Interviewing!Academics In Asia
- China, Not Assigned
- July 4
At Spark Networks, our mission is to create iconic, niche-focused brands that build and strengthen the communities they serve. We are a leading provider of community-focused services, including online personals communities for single adults that offer convenient and safe places to meet and, as a result, a unique opportunity to make special connections they may not have otherwise made. Many of these connections lead to long term relationships and—quite often—marriage. Our first community, JDate®, was established in a West Los Angeles condomi More...