FAITH FARM MINISTRIES OUTSIDE SALES
September 27, 2013
The Boynton Beach Campus is seeking an experienced Outside Sales member, reporting to the Store Manager. Live-off property position.
Successful candidate must possess: Integrity and Godly values, ability to work in a ministry setting as a role model to others, 2-3 years sales experience working with customer relations, setting up furniture displays, handling rotation
of merchandise to expedite sales, and pricing of items. Responsible for supervision of students (7), over-all housekeeping in outside sales area, handles customer pick-up occasionally, must have ability to unload trucks, and handle day-to-day OSHA/safety
Educational Requirements: High School Grad./Equiv.
Position Days & Hours: Full-time, flexible schedule, Monday – Saturday, 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Requires a 2 year minimum commitment to FFM.
- 2 years supervisory experience in the furniture trade and/or Thrift Store sales.
- Familiar with donated items/furniture, strong sales experience preferred.
- Ability to provide Counseling and Ministerial services in our Regeneration Program.
- Must possess good Organizational, planning, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must have Integrity, Godly values and be Ministry minded.
- Personable, Reliable and Punctual
- Ability to work as a Team member
- Must be self motivated and able to follow instructions
- Confidentiality is a must.
- Live-Off Campus
PLEASE NOTE: Potential employees must be able to successfully pass Background Check and Drug Test.
Fax Resume: 561-737-2355
For more information or to apply, please contact: The Human Resource Department @ Faith Farm Ministries: 561-737-2259.