This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Creative Director, Church Marketing Firm
Dallas, Texas, United States
Date Posted: 02/06/2009
Categories: Graphic Design
Job Type: Full-Time
Artistry Marketing Concepts, LLC is a ministry-based design and marketing firm. We specialize in work for churches, ministries and Christian organizations all over the world. We provide a fun and fast-paced environment that offers work on a wide range of projects.
The creative director is a person who is passionate about pushing the envelope in design and creative services for the church. He/she has strong creative skills and has the skill-set to complete any job, but ultimately excels as a team leader who builds and challenges a team of creatives to new levels of quality, efficiency and effectiveness. He/she will have strong knowledge of web, print and multimedia and be able to provide direction at the level that takes our company to new creative heights. He/she will also possess a pillar role in the company's leadership team and work together with that team and the company president to set company direction and dream big.
· To lead a team of strong creatives towards new levels of effectiveness, quality and style
· To quickly familiarize yourself with brand goals and oversee the integration of appropriate style into design
· To oversee concepting, design and buildout within the realms of id, print, web and media
· To manage (hire/review/adjust) creative staff and freelancers based on budget and project objectives
· To collaborate with designers, copywriters, programmers, vendors and account executives to produce ground-breaking, strategic creative
· To keep abreast of new technologies and industry trends and strategize how they will apply to company offerings
- Have proven (5+ years) professional interactive design experience
- Have strong leadership skills and a history of quality team building
- Be able to create and produce layout and design for web and print.
- Have a solid understanding of Internet technologies and trends.
- Play nice with IT – we don’t need a programmer, just someone who can talk to one.
- Experience in creative team leadership
- 5+ years in creative industry
- Passion for the creative world and for the church world
- Capacity to be a committed, long-term leader
Daily, M-F, Full time
Based on skill and experience
We are interested in applicants who are passionate about what we do and who we serve. All applicants should start by visiting our website: www.ArtistryMarketing.com, and reviewing our corporate mission statement. This mission should be something that applicants can embrace with passion. Please provide an explanation of your interest in Artistry’s primary company mission, your resume, and samples of your work via email to hr.design@ArtistryMarketing.com