Position: Director of Information Technology
Classification: Full-time salaried exempt
Reports to: LCM President
Role and Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage within annual IT operating and capital budget
- Analyze operations and actively look for ways to reduce our costs through technology
- Lead IT staff in all phases of their employment – hiring, reviews, training, etc.
- Be an active member of the LCM leadership team
- Ensure employees have appropriate and functional computers, network, Internet access, bandwidth, etc.
- Maintain a five year technology plan for LCM to ensure we remain current and avoid large, unseen expenses
- Ensure security in our IT operations (internal/external) and compliance with our faith and life style agreement
- Ensure all activities have redundancy and the ability to recover from any disaster on property
- Ensure students and patrons have appropriate internet availability/bandwidth or applications
- Assist on technology special projects as directed by President of LCM
- Provide technical support to staff in an efficient and effective manner.
- Must have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- BA Degree or equivalent certification
- Working knowledge of technologies used by LCM. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a list.
- Agreement with the Lenawee Christian Statement of Faith
- 5+ Years of experience in IT operations
- Educational Experience preferred
- Experience managing direct reports
Please send resume to:
check us out at
www.lenawee.org or www.thecentre.info