Position: Director of Information Technology
Classification: Full-time salaried exempt
Reports to: LCM President
Role and Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage within annual IT operating and capital budget
- Analyze operations and actively look for ways to reduce our costs through technology
- Lead IT staff in all phases of their employment – hiring, reviews, training, etc.
- Be an active member of the LCM leadership team
- Ensure employees have appropriate and functional computers, network, Internet access, bandwidth, etc.
- Maintain a five year technology plan for LCM to ensure we remain current and avoid large, unseen expenses
- Ensure security in our IT operations (internal/external) and compliance with our faith and life style agreement
- Ensure all activities have redundancy and the ability to recover from any disaster on property
- Ensure students and patrons have appropriate internet availability/bandwidth or applications
- Assist on technology special projects as directed by President of LCM
- Provide technical support to staff in an efficient and effective manner.
- Must have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- BA Degree or equivalent certification
- Working knowledge of technologies used by LCM. Please contact email@example.com for a list.
- Agreement with the Lenawee Christian Statement of Faith
- 5+ Years of experience in IT operations
- Educational Experience preferred
- Experience managing direct reports
Please send resume to:
check us out at
www.lenawee.org or www.thecentre.info
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
IT Helpdesk TechnicianChildren of the Nations
- Silverdale, Washington
- September 20
Web DeveloperTurning Point
- Lakeside, California
- September 14
Software DeveloperChristian Aid Mission
- Charlottesville, Virginia
- September 8
VP of Information TechnologiesSeed Company
- Arlington, Texas
- August 30
Lenawee Christian Ministries
Lenawee Christian School is a non-denominational, coeducational institution, preschool through grade twelve. The school is committed to the historic Christian perspective of life as set forth in the Bible, recognizing God as the Creator of all things, the Son of God as Savior of all who believe in Him, and the Holy Spirit as the Comforter and Convictor of all who believe in Him. Lenawee Christian School is committed to the Judeo-Christian ethic and holds that the knowledge of God is the beginning of wisdom; that the Bible is the infallible, in More...