A growing Not for Profit (501c3) Christian organization is seeking a full-time Accounting Manager to serve in our ministry center in Columbus, OH.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting ( CPA license is preferred, but not required)
- General Accounting experience of 5+ years (preferably in the Not for Profit industry)
- Working knowledge of payroll, payables, purchasing, internal controls and general ledger
- Must have strong analytical Accounting skills
- Ability to manage multi-task workflow while maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong proficiency in Excel
- Strong working knowledge of QuickBooks is preferred, yet not required
- Must have a strong understanding of GAAP
- Responsible for all assigned tasks related to payables, reconciliation of general ledger, month end close, journal entries and monthly financial reports
- Interacts closely with organization’s Directors in preparing yearly budgets, analysis and forecasts of financial information
- Prepare accurate internal financial reports for internal staff and directors
- Prepare and review payroll process and file payroll taxes required by local, state and federal governments
- Assists in other analyses of projects and events as requested by the organization’s Directors
- Prepare and plan year end audits
- Prepare quarterly financial board monitoring reports
International Friendships, Inc. (IFI) is a Christian organization that befriends and serves international students attending various Universities throughout the United States. IFI began in Columbus in 1979. IFI has experienced continual growth and is looking
to expand further. Staff members work closely with volunteers from local churches to provide various services that address the social, cultural, and spiritual interests of international students. To learn more about the ministry of International Friendships,
please visit www.ifipartners.org. and www.ifiusa.org.
If you are interested in apply for the Accounting Manager position, please do so by emailing your resume and salary requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by faxing your resume to 614-298-0434.
Any resume submitted without a salary requirement will not be considered.