JOB DESCRIPTION IS UNDER REVISION AND SUBJECT TO CHANGE
Facilitate corporate recruiting of qualified people for targeted positions and projects with in Cityteam. The coordinator shall work closely with staff to help develop, utilize, and place volunteers, tentmakers, and interns in all areas of ministry.
- Assign individual volunteers and groups to specific areas of ministry.
- Update volunteer database as needed.
- Develop and maintain contact with churches, business and other groups where volunteers originate.
- Routinely nurture and follow up with volunteers via notes, phone calls, or visits.
- Offer and/or participate in tours to current/potential volunteers.
- Routinely visit all departments in Cityteam and keep up-to-date news and needs of each.
- Plan ahead for volunteer needs per Cityteam calendar and “volunteer requests.”
- Coordinate projects as assigned.
- Track and report # volunteer hours by ministry.
- Participate in staff performance evaluation process in a timely manner as requested by the Human Resources Department.
1. Must have a personal and consistent relationship with Jesus Christ and be active in a local Christian body of believers
2. Must have compatible theology on major issues of CityTeam’s Statement of Faith.
3. Must be committed to serving God and the body of Christ.
4. Must have a teachable spirit and be committed to team participation.
5. Must be committed to team participation and be able to give direction.
6. Must be an initiator who can work under deadlines.
7. Must be self-motivated and results oriented.
8. Must be willing to work towards improving people and communication skills at all levels.
9. Must be willing to learn office procedures, computer software and other training sessions.