The Family Services Manager is responsible to manage the warehouse and designated areas for effective ministry. He/she is expected to model a Christ-like attitude and behavior while overseeing various aspects of distributing goods and services to communities, families, and individuals. The Family Services Manager shall supervise the receiving of donations and drive to pick-up donations as needed. He/she must be able to work in an environment where challenging situations occur.
- Manage facilities and equipment.
- Recruit and train volunteers.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to staff and volunteers.
- Maintain inventory of resources in warehouse.
- Supervise facility set-up for special programs.
- Supervise holiday food box program.
- Supervise receiving of donations.
- Maintain inventory of resources.
- Perform various tasks required by seasonal events and special projects.
- Supervise recycling and trash disposal.
- Coordinate food programs throughout the year.
- Cultivate relationships with staff and residents of other CityTeam Departments.
Public Relations and Promotion
- Be available to meet with donors, churches, and civic groups to share CityTeam’s vision and purpose.
- Receive donations while exhibiting graciousness.
- Tactfully refuse unacceptable items presented for donation.
- Participate in staff performance evaluations in a timely manner as requested by the Human Resources Department.
- Develop, implement, and maintain a personal donor cultivation and missionary support program in accordance with a plan established annually in cooperation with the Vice President of Development.
- Participate in fundraising for special projects as needed.
- Must have a personal and consistent relationship with Jesus Christ active in a local Christian body of believers.
- Must have compatible theology on major issues of Cityteam's Statement of Faith.
- Must be committed to serving God and the body of Christ.
- Must have a teachable spirit and be committed to team participation.
- Ability and proven skills in interpersonal relations.
- Ability to motivate others and develop them in disciple making.
- Must be organized and able to interface well in a high exposure area.
- Must be flexible and multi-task oriented. Able to work on a variety of projects, set priorities, and to work with a minimal amount of supervision.
- Must possess a valid CA driver’s license and provide an acceptable, current DMV printout for insurance purposes.
- Must be able to lead, supervise, manage, and give clear directions.
- Must demonstrate ability to work with a wide variety of socioeconomic groups from the homeless to upper class.
- Must demonstrate sensitivity to various ethnic groups served.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Work from Home-Member SpecialistAmeriplan
- Any City or State, FT & PT, Based out of, Texas
- September 27
Women's Biblical/Pastoral CounselorHis Mansion Ministries
- Hillsboro, New Hampshire
- September 26
Residential Counselor for Struggling TeensHeartlight Ministries
- Hallsville, Texas
- September 15
Family Teaching Couple (House Parents)The Children's Home
- Amarillo, Texas
- September 14
Women's Program AdministratorHis Mansion Ministries
- Hillsborough, New Hampshire
- September 14
Cityteam is a nondenominational Christian non-profit serving the poor, the homeless, and the lost in local communities in the United States and around the world. Since 1957, Cityteam has been serving people in extreme poverty and helping them transform their lives, their families and their communities where they live. Today with the help of volunteers and donors, Cityteam is impacting the lives of over 500,000 people each year just in the United States and helping hundreds of the thousands of lives in partnership with local leaders in 48 oth More...