- Full-time position, 40 hours per week, available immediately.
- Works in collaboration with all aspects of integrated communications for Cahoots’ clients: creative, strategy, production and fulfillment.
- Strategizes, designs, presents and produces visual communications to support clients in branding, print, web, video, audio, email and social media, relevant to marketing, advertising, public relations, special events and fundraising.
- Establishes and maintains client brand standards through all projects.
- Plans, estimates and schedules art services with timeliness, quality and profitability.
- Maintains external professional relationships in this industry for sourcing.
- Reports to the Creative Services Director.
- Efficient on Apple computers in the Adobe CS Design Standard package (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat) Word/Office and other digital media tools for web and social networking.
- Actively maintains current knowledge of marketing trends with the nonprofit sector, creative industry and technology.
- Understanding of prepress and the printing process, photography, illustration and typography.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in graphic design or graphic communications
- Actively maintains current knowledge of common marketing practices and trends, with particular attention to the nonprofit sector.
- 3 years or more of experience in the visual communications industry.
To apply for this position, please submit a packet that includes:
- Cover Letter: Describe your specific skills, experience and qualifications to fulfill the job description. Since 80 percent of Cahoots clients are faith-based, please indicate how your interests and background are relevant to serving this nonprofit sector. Also specify your salary requirements.
- Resume: List your employment, experience and education.
- Samples: Include at least 3 samples of relevant work you have produced. PDF documents and/or links to online content are acceptable.
Please submit Application materials by email to Start@CahootsInc.com. Include your full name and “Graphic Designer position” in the subject line. No phone calls, please.
Officially, we’re an advertising agency. But we cover the full spectrum of marketing that integrates branding, fundraising, public relations and more.
We specialize in serving nonprofits that represent hundreds of faith-based, civic, cultural, educational and humanitarian causes in Colorado and around the world.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Work from Home-Member SpecialistAmeriplan
- Any City or State, FT & PT, Based out of, Texas
- September 27
Board Operator-Denver, COSalem Media Group
- Denver, Colorado
- September 23
Chief Development OfficerForgotten Children Worldwide
- Bluffton, Indiana
- September 21
Community Development Manager (Non-profit Outside Sales)Children of the Nations
- Seattle, Washington
- September 20
Overseas University English TeachersAcademics In Asia
- China, China
- September 7
Cahoots Communications Inc.
Uniting resources for a common cause. That’s the literal definition of Cahoots, but there’s actually nothing common about any cause. Which is exactly why we love what we do … figuring out how to best communicate the unique qualities of a cause, building up its brand and then encouraging like–minded people to actively support it with their time, talent and treasure. More...