Objectives of the position
: The Executive Director has full responsibility for the pregnancy clinic, including implementation of the policies and procedures approved by the Board of Directors within the parameters of the pregnancy clinic’s budget. The primary areas of responsibility shall be administration, development, and community relations/public relations. This is a permanent full-time position.
: The Board of Directors
: All paid staff and volunteers
1. Be a committed Christian who demonstrates a personal relationship with Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord.
2. Exhibit strong commitment and dedication to the pro-life position and sexual purity.
3. Agree with and be willing to uphold the Statement of Faith, Statement of Principle, and policies of the clinic.
4. Have a bachelor or master's degree, preferably in a related field, or related experience equivalent.
5. Have at least two years of experience as a volunteer or an employee in ministry.
6. Have at least two years of experience in an administrative position with direct experience supervising paid staff in a professional environment.
7. Have at least two years of experience in marketing, fundraising, public relations and development.
8. Exhibit strong skills in interpersonal communication, public speaking, writing and media relations.
9. Be able to provide spiritual leadership, discipleship, encouragement and direction for the staff members, volunteers and supporters.
10. Be able to develop and implement strategic plans and goals for the center.
11. Be able to work effectively and report to the Board of Directors.
12. Be able to carry out responsibilities with little or no supervision.
1. Provide managerial support, direction, supervision, and training to the clinic staff and volunteers.
2. Conduct written and oral evaluations of staff on a yearly basis.
3. Coordinate with treasurer, directors, and other staff on annual budget that is presented to the board of directors for approval.
4. Oversee and ensure that accurate and current financial records are kept and reported to the board monthly .
5. Oversee expenditures for budgeted expenses of center and oversee purchase requests.
6. Oversee the compilation of statistical reports, accurate record keeping, and monthly reporting to the board.
7. Coordinate annual calendar for the ministry and implementation of special events.
8. Ensure that all clinic policies are carried out, as well as coordinate with appropriate staff member(s) new policies to be approved and implemented.
9. Conduct regular staff meetings for the purpose of updates, encouragement and problem solving.
10. Attend all board meetings and present a monthly report. Work with Board Chairman to develop agenda to address pertinent issues. Update progress with annual goals.
11. Maintain policies and procedures manual for the operation of the clinic.
12. Oversee management of a donor cultivation program.
- Assist staff conducting volunteer training seminars.
- Oversee and supervise volunteer in-service training, volunteer staff meetings, and ensure that policies and procedures are being followed.
- Plan, conduct, and work with a committee to execute major fundraising events and direct mail pieces and newsletters each year.
- Develop and execute a program to appeal to church mission boards for financial support.
- Communicate with donors on a regular basis via phone calls, emails, letters, and in person.
- Involvement with visibility, and possible expansion of the pregnancy center ministry in the community.
- Obtain feedback and continually assess goals for establishment of effective ministry programs.
- Produce long and short-term objectives to accomplish the ministry goals of the clinic.
- Develop a yearly development plan.
IV. Public Relations
1. Educate the local community, including churches, pastors, community groups, as well as the professional community about the pregnancy clinic ministry with the goal of obtaining support and involvement with the ministry.
2. Develop and maintain ongoing relationships with pastors and churches in the community.
3. Develop and maintain relationships with other ministries/organizations that meet client needs.
4. Represent the ministry and services of the pregnancy clinic to the community and the media.
5. Develop, oversee, and revise promotional materials used in presenting the pregnancy clinic to clients, community, and churches.
6. Work closely with the board of directors to promote public awareness of the ministry through advertisement, church presentations, social media, etc.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Customer ServicePrivate Profile
- Stafford, Virginia
- December 9
Accounts Payable & Finance ClerkCityteam
- San Jose, California
- December 7
Tax Manager - Camarillo, CASalem Media Group
- Camarillo, California
- December 6
Business Teachers in Asia (No Teaching Experience Required)Academics In Asia
- China, China
- December 2
Overseas University Teacher for UNIV 103Academics In Asia
- China, China
- December 2