To produce content that supports the weekend services and ministries of Friends Church in various media formats from concept to final product.
Some of the primary duties include:
- Design, develop, and maintain the Friends Church website.
- Collaborate with the Graphic Designer to ensure that the website matches and supports the overall Friends Church graphic brand.
- Take content from the ministries of Friends Church and incorporate the information into the Friends website in an attractive, clean, and easy to navigate manner.
- Create and maintain content for the Friends Church mobile app.
- Develop and implement social media strategies.
- Continually look at emerging technology and how it relates to the Friends Church website
- Manage projects assigned, maintaining clear communication with Director.
- Cooperate with the Visual Arts Director by performing any other duties when assigned or instructed.
Spiritual: Must have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and must have a heart for ministry. Must hold to the Statement of Faith, Position Statements, Mission Statement, and Core Values and Ministry Values of Yorba
Linda Friends Church. Those that serve God on the staff at Yorba Linda Friends Church are expected to set a high standard of personal conduct and lifestyle. It is required that all staff members are members of Friends Church.
Experience, Education and Licensure: A minimum of five years of relevant editing and/or graphics experience.
Knowledge and Skills
SKILLS: High proficiency in HTML, Web programming experience required, Proficient in MAC software, should have extensive knowledge of professional video production software; including Final Cut Pro, Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, and
audio editing software. Good time management, coordination, active listening skills, and judgment and decision-making skills.
ABILITY: Ability to comprehend oral and written information. Must display inductive reasoning, originality and fluency of ideas.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Yorba Linda Friends Church reserves the right to change, rescind, add or delete the duties and responsibilities within this job description at any time.
To apply, please send cover letter, resume, and on-line portfolio to Dana Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org