• 4 to 6 years of event management experience is required
• Certification in event planning. Equivalent work experience will be considered.
• Should be proficient in MS Word (basic skills and mail merge abilities), Excel (create and maintain spreadsheets, create formulas), Outlook (intermediate) and Access (basic)
• Must be comfortable handling high call volumes and heavy workloads on a regular and consistent basis
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to handle and resolve difficult customer situations with calmness and composure
• Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and prioritization skills are a must
Are you a successful event planner seeking a unique and gratifying experience that will impact the lives of people around the world?
We are a rapidly-growing, world-wide ministry based in Phoenix, AZ, seeking a highly experienced and successful Event Manager to support our mission of bringing the Good News of Jesus to the Jew first and also to the nations around the world, touching them
through missions, education, humanitarian aid and other programs. Our message reaches millions each week through a variety of media (Electronic, Web, Television, Print, etc.) as well as extensive personal interaction in many corners of the world.
The Event Manager will be responsible for creation and facilitation of 3 to 4 events per year and overall management of both domestic and international event coordination. The position will work closely with the Director of Operations to implement the vision
of each event and ensure all details are completed. The Event Manager will also lead events and work closely with other Event staff before and during all events and will be responsible for all communication in relation to the event. The Event Manager will
serve as a main point of contact within the ministry for all Domestic Events and will serve as manager and escalation point for International event coordination.
• Creation and implementation of 3 to 4 events per year
• Overall management responsibility in relation to event coordination for domestic and international events
• Communication of all event details with all involved parties throughout the event planning process
• Supervision, coaching and training of all additional members of the Events team
• Responsible for all event details, planning, registration, correspondence, implementation and follow up related to the event
• Responsible for all financial aspects of the events including budget details, purchase orders, disbursement requests and cost calculation
• Will work closely with the Director of Operations to implement the vision for each event
• Will manage all members of the Events team including the International Event Coordinators, Outreach Recruiter and other Event staff
• Will work with other departments to ensure work orders are complete, accurate and are submitted in a timely manner
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS, PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME TO: HR@JEWISHVOICE.ORG