Director of Social Media at 960 The Patriot and Faith Talk 1360
- The job of the Director of Social Media is to live in the social media world as the ambassador for 960 The Patriot, Faith Talk 1360 and its clients
- Create and post engaging, sharable content across all platforms to promote the organizations.
- Engage in conversations with followers and respond to all inquiries on social sites.
- Create ways for users to connect to the station or the business to build a sense of community.
- Host training seminars for staff, clients and area businesses on social media topics.
- Daily management of all social media platforms for 960 The Patriot, Faith Talk 1360 and its clients.
- For the station: 3-4 posts on Facebook and twitter (not necessarily the same content), updates to sub-pages, 15-20 pins a week.
- For clients: depending on the business and the contract anywhere from 1-4 posts a day across all platforms
- Weekly reports to clients to show progress.
- Train the sales team on social media and assist them with selling the service to their clients.
- Work with station staff to promote events and promotions and attend events to post live.
- Film and edit videos as needed to promote station events and showcase clients.
- Weekly research on the latest trends in social media.
- Bachelor’s degree in communication, Public Relations, advertising or related field and 3-5 years’ experience in a related field of work.
- Experience in all major social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Google+, YouTube, Instagram, Flickr and Four Square and professional blog sites.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator as well as basic video editing capabilities preferred.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and the ability to multi-task are a must.
Contact Information: Heath Garlutzo, Director of Sales, email to: