FAITH FARM MINISTRIES
WOMEN’S PROGRAM - INTAKE COUNSELOR
September 27, 2013
The Women’s Program @ Boynton Beach, FL is seeking an experienced Intake Counselor to join our team. This is a live-off campus position.
Successful candidates will possess Godly values and Integrity along with Christian Counseling abilities and Admissions/Intake experience dealing with drug and alcohol addictions. Responsibility over the intake process from application process through to
discharge planning, and submitting healthcare and food stamp assistance requests through local county assistance programs. (see Basic Requirements for details).
Education: High School Graduate/Equivalent minimum requirement
Prefer Counseling/Ministry/Business degree
Position Hours: Full-time, 5 days per week, flexible days and hours as required
Classification: Exempt/Management level
- Must be able to make a long-range commitment (minimum 2 years).
- Confidentiality is a must.
- Must possess qualities to serve in a Christian Ministry.
- Admissions/Intake/Counseling Management Experience (min. 3 yrs) required with proven track record of success.
- Knowledge of county assistance programs dealing with food stamps and healthcare.
- Ability to foster effective team work at all levels. Personable and Reliable with a Great Work Ethic.
- Ability to provide Biblical Teachings and Counseling with female program students.
- Responsible for random drug testing.
- Maintains security of medications for students. Observes students being responsible for taking dosage as prescribed by physician.
- Must be computer literate (Outlook and Microsoft Office, Excel) and internal student data base.
- Must be Organized with ability to communicate well.
- Relies on judgment and experience to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks and works under general supervision of the Women's Program Director.
- Multi-task oriented.
- Must be self motivated and able to follow instructions.
- Live-Off Campus
PLEASE NOTE: Potential employees must be able to successfully pass Background Check and Drug Test.
Fax Resume: 561-737-2355
For more information or to apply, please contact: The Human Resource Department @ Faith Farm Ministries: 561-737-2259.