FAITH FARM MINISTRIES
WOMEN’S PROGRAM - INTAKE COUNSELOR
September 27, 2013
The Women’s Program @ Boynton Beach, FL is seeking an experienced Intake Counselor to join our team. This is a live-off campus position.
Successful candidates will possess Godly values and Integrity along with Christian Counseling abilities and Admissions/Intake experience dealing with drug and alcohol addictions. Responsibility over the intake process from application process through to discharge planning, and submitting healthcare and food stamp assistance requests through local county assistance programs. (see Basic Requirements for details).
Education: High School Graduate/Equivalent minimum requirement
Prefer Counseling/Ministry/Business degree
Position Hours: Full-time, 5 days per week, flexible days and hours as required
Classification: Exempt/Management level
- Must be able to make a long-range commitment (minimum 2 years).
- Confidentiality is a must.
- Must possess qualities to serve in a Christian Ministry.
- Admissions/Intake/Counseling Management Experience (min. 3 yrs) required with proven track record of success.
- Knowledge of county assistance programs dealing with food stamps and healthcare.
- Ability to foster effective team work at all levels. Personable and Reliable with a Great Work Ethic.
- Ability to provide Biblical Teachings and Counseling with female program students.
- Responsible for random drug testing.
- Maintains security of medications for students. Observes students being responsible for taking dosage as prescribed by physician.
- Must be computer literate (Outlook and Microsoft Office, Excel) and internal student data base.
- Must be Organized with ability to communicate well.
- Relies on judgment and experience to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks and works under general supervision of the Women's Program Director.
- Multi-task oriented.
- Must be self motivated and able to follow instructions.
- Live-Off Campus
PLEASE NOTE: Potential employees must be able to successfully pass Background Check and Drug Test.
Fax Resume: 561-737-2355
For more information or to apply, please contact: The Human Resource Department @ Faith Farm Ministries: 561-737-2259.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Document SpecialistFinancial Planning Ministry
- Irvine, California
- September 22
Administrative & Research Assistant-Momento DecisivoTurning Point
- Lakeside, California
- September 22
Gift Planning AdministratorNational Christian Foundation
- Alpharetta, Georgia
- September 21
Executive Assistant to the CEOChildren of the Nations
- Silverdale, Washington
- September 20
Executive Admin PositionAdobe Oil & Gas
- Arlington, Texas
- September 20
Faith Farm Ministries
Faith Farm Ministries is a free, 9 month, faith-based, addiction recovery program with residential services for more than 445 men and women who have lost control of their lives due to alcohol or illegal and pharmaceutical drug addictions. Faith Farm provides this residency program with all needs of the students met. The “free” aspect removes the financial hardship out of the 9 month commitment. The 9 month commitment removes the resident out of the environment and influences that may have contributed to their addiction(s). D More...